Carlos Vinicius

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Or nothing, he is just a keyboard warrior who cannot even respond like a grown up and have a conversation.
But you knew that, he is not good with others.
Unless you agree with everything he says.
Or don't have your own opinion, or criticise the club.....

He's taking the piss you fuckwit, not backing you up.

😂

I'm good with others. Just the ones with brains. 😊

I find it utterly bizarre that some are talking about Kane playing a different position to accommodate Vinicius. Yeah let’s play our lost important player and chief goal scoring in new role - good idea.

you have been watching Kane lately? He’s able to drop into the role that’s on his back..10! Son and CV can easily play higher up.. and.. yet all score goals. It’s a nightmare for defenders if it’s varied.

Or nothing, he is just a keyboard warrior who cannot even respond like a grown up and have a conversation.
But you knew that, he is not good with others.
Unless you agree with everything he says.
Or don't have your own opinion, or criticise the club.....

He knows where I live..........

:vdvcry:

you have been watching Kane lately? He’s able to drop into the role that’s on his back..10! Son and CV can easily play higher up.. and.. yet all score goals. It’s a nightmare for defenders if it’s varied.

One game against Southampton? And he was dropping deep from his normal position - that is a world away from starting him in the number 10 role with a striker in front. This bizarre desperation for back up striker has some even willing to adjust arguably Europe’s best forward for him. Madness

He still wouldn't say anything to your face, thats what most of these forum badasses are like.
He definitely wouldn't come round your house, unless he knew you were on holiday 😂😅😂😂🚐

Or I had a BBQ 🍖 lit 🔥 and a hooker going spare!

He still wouldn't say anything to your face, thats what most of these forum badasses are like.
He definitely wouldn't come round your house, unless he knew you were on holiday 😂😅😂😂🚐

Me and Bazali Bazali get on you stupid fuck. I'd absolutely go around to his house...for a pie and a pint, and to spitroast a hooker.

You, on the other hand, I'd knock into the middle of next week, and not even think twice about it.

Now shut up you cuck, before I gets out me gutting knife.

Me and Bazali Bazali get on you stupid fuck. I'd absolutely go around to his house...for a pie and a pint, and to spitroast a hooker.

You, on the other hand, I'd knock into the middle of next week, and not even think twice about it.

The hooker and I are going to spit roast you!!!

I think the really pressing question is how much he's going to be able to get on the field.

The next manager who gets an able to play Kane to sit will be the first, it's not just Poch.
There’s a few factors in Jose’s favour. One is the packed nature of the season and two is the Euros next summer. Kane will know that despite the golden boot he wasn’t at his best at the last WC and that he’ll want to arrive at the Euros in peak shape as this will be a golden chance to win a big trophy for England and himself. For him to have gas left in the tank he’s gonna have to manage his minutes.

Sure, sure..always aggression when you are on thd end of a keyboard eh lol....
That's why wd havd no concern about twats like you...
Am I supposed to be intimidated lmao...

Back
Top Bottom