Carlos Vinicius

Really curious about how good this guy is.

No disaster if he disappoints as he’s on loan for the first year, but it would be great if he works out and stays, we haven’t really operated with a decent second striker for some time.

No disaster if he disappoints as he’s on loan for the first year, but it would be great if he works out and stays, we haven’t really operated with a decent second striker for some time.
100 %
Problem is though that A) He probably won't get a run of games, and B) It can take players 6 months to a year to settle in (Sonny, Tanguy).

Hope I'm wrong though and he can hit the ground running.

100 %
Problem is though that A) He probably won't get a run of games, and B) It can take players 6 months to a year to settle in (Sonny, Tanguy).

Hope I'm wrong though and he can hit the ground running.
It’s very much up to Jose to adapt him.

One problem with Poch was that he was so loathe to play Jansen and Llorente even when we were winning big. Jansen may never have worked out, but Llorente was definitely up to standard, and playing him more would have kept Kane healthy and Llorente sharp.

We kept running into situations where Kane would get injured and Llorente would suddenly play, having had no football for months and looking rusty as hell in the first game or two.

Mourinho must change this and rest Kane as much as he can while giving chances to Vinicius. With Son and Bale on the wings, he doesn’t have to worry about goal scoring options, so he has less excuse than Poch.

Fattynomates

Supporter
Formerly Known As Fatty1mate
I wonder for teams that sit back and we struggle to break down we might see Kane dropping deeper and bringing on Vinnie and having him as part of a front 3 with Bale and son? If he turns out to be mustard then what do you do as a defender when you have the above happen?

I wonder for teams that sit back and we struggle to break down we might see Kane dropping deeper and bringing on Vinnie and having him as part of a front 3 with Bale and son? If he turns out to be mustard then what do you do as a defender when you have the above happen?

Me too mate.

If he can push Kane that would be huge but even if he just adds presence and a few goals that will do.

But yes, intrigued to see what he can bring to the party. He could even be the critical difference.

Top Bottom