Carlos Vinicius

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yup, I’d like to see him in PL first too.

Personally I don't think there's a rush.... As long as he makes that Europa League spot his own, bags a few goals and get's nicely gelled with the other lads I think he can afford to take his time.

Him & Lucas getting game-time together will be great for him.

Depth feels goooooooooood!

Last edited:
Like Sissoko with Ndombele, it’s excellent that we have a guy like Lucas to help Vinicius get his feet under him in a new country. Lucas has always come off a super nice and decent lad as well, think he’ll be great sorting Vinicius out.

Like Sissoko with Ndombele, it’s excellent that we have a guy like Lucas to help Vinicius get his feet under him in a new country. Lucas has always come off a super nice and decent lad as well, think he’ll be great sorting Vinicius out.

I think that's somewhat the reason Jose went back on the "won't be using Sissoko" much idea. Don't think he understood completely just how important he is to the dressing room. Particularly Ndombele and Aurier.

I'd start him ahead of Bale against Burnley personally. Be very useful in set plays at both ends of the pitch.
I think after Lucas' performance tonight the front 3 for Burnley is locked.

We need to take advantage of Lucas as he's so streaky. He'll be out of form soon enough so strike while the irons hot.

I think that's somewhat the reason Jose went back on the "won't be using Sissoko" much idea. Don't think he understood completely just how important he is to the dressing room. Particularly Ndombele and Aurier.

Lucas and Sissoko are similar cases, both can be frustrating footballers to watch. But you never have to question their effort and both are very decent blokes.

While you may not want them in the starting 11 every week, there’s always place in the squad for lads like that. Work their bollocks off and are well liked around the club.

Jesus Christ - he did ok, but no typical fanbase has to go overboard on a new glamour singing.

You’re clueless , fucking tosser, what is your agenda? He’s not a glamour signing, relatively unknown striker who had a really productive debut. Just fuck off, whenever I see your stupid bird avatar my eyes are already rolling.

I think Mourinho is very good at building a ‘team’, where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

You’re clueless , fucking tosser, what is your agenda? He’s not a glamour signing, relatively unknown striker who had a really productive debut. Just fuck off, whenever I see your stupid bird avatar my eyes are already rolling.

Ignore him mate. He's a jobless gooner maggot here to troll. He's been binned more times than Kane's scored goals.

Lucas and Sissoko are similar cases, both can be frustrating footballers to watch. But you never have to question their effort and both are very decent blokes.

While you may not want them in the starting 11 every week, there’s always place in the squad for lads like that. Work their bollocks off and are well liked around the club.
I hate coming on here to see those two being abused to be honest.

Lucas doesn’t score enough but he does a very good job of pushing the ball forward into the opposition half.

Sissoko is not a creative passer but he defends well and he also advances with the ball.

They are both role players who are maligned for not having the skills of Tanguy, it’s not fair.

Top scorer in the Portuguese league = relative unknown.

The real unknown is you - never heard of you before. Try to stand out more - be more than ok.

I hate coming on here to see those two being abused to be honest.

Lucas doesn’t score enough but he does a very good job of pushing the ball forward into the opposition half.

Sissoko is not a creative passer but he defends well and he also advances with the ball.

They are both role players who are maligned for not having the skills of Tanguy, it’s not fair.

Winks and Davies are another two that I have trouble slagging off as well. The four of them are definitely limited footballers in some respects, but you know they are giving it their absolute best considering the skill set they have.

I have trouble bashing players like that even when they are a bit shit. If they are starting week in week out, it’s the club’s fault not theirs.

Back
Top Bottom