Carlos Vinicius

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Full video has more context, he's talking about his life story that brought him to this point:

Rooting for him even more now, he really seems to have gone through a lot of hardship in his life :( He talks about how he was about to quit at some point and gave himself a final six months to prove himself; at the end of the six months he had a contract with Napoli. And then his mum passed :( Really hope he makes it here, or at least somewhere he can make tons of money for his family.

Also lovely of Lucas to take him under his wing! "Tottenham came from heaven for me...there's not a day when I'm there, even on the bench, that I don't thank God for being here." :love:

Touching conversation. It highlights the fight that a lot of these players have to have in them to get to this level. Many similar stories of footballers coming from nothing and fought their entire life since they were kids to get to top.

I sincerely hope Vini can settle in and adapt quickly to be a success here!

Nice to see him score his first goals for the club

- Five direct involvements in goals in three EL starts for Vinicius - and he was involved in LASK´s own goal too, so virtually six involvements.
- Was also an effective impact sub in the Premier League against West Brom - a defensive side looking to park the bus for a 0-0; indirect involvement in Kane´s winner.

Good start.

Last edited:
I predict by the end of the season Jose will have a huge problem on his hands and that will be how does he give game time to Kane , Son, Vinnie and Bale

Nice performance today.

Actually a really intelligent player. Works really hard too. Seems like the perfect second striker for us right now. Someone who loves being here, is grateful to be here and works hard when given the chance. So pleased to see him get 2 goals tonight.

I’m most pleasantly surprised at how involved he is with pressing and link up play - he’s not a pure wait-in-the-penalty-box poacher, and even if he were his goal return has been very decent so far.

Nice performance today.

Actually a really intelligent player. Works really hard too. Seems like the perfect second striker for us right now. Someone who loves being here, is grateful to be here and works hard when given the chance. So pleased to see him get 2 goals tonight.

After the win against City, Vinnie and Jose were smiling and hugging. He wants to be here and it shows. Getting the stats which include goals/assists is just what he needed.

Great for his confidence to get off the mark with a few goals. Makes things a lot easier for him moving forward. Like the look of him, good movement, has a decent first touch and brings others into play as he did superbly for Lucas' goal. All in all a great night's work.

Back
Top Bottom