Carlos Vinicius

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dear God, I've believed in you for some time now, as you know. Please let us sign this guy and not leave it on Kane's shoulders all season. Moreover, please let us win at least 1 but preferably 2 trophies this season. And I could really use a nosh off my missus.

Thank you

Is he better than Milik?

I have seen 0 games of this guy and maybe 3 total of Milik. So I cannot make that call. But what I will say is that he will be on smaller wages, doesn't have the injury record, and looks to have a body that will do better in the league. So take that assessment with the largest grain of salt.

I haven't watched him play much but from what I can tell he's quick and strong and scores scrappy goals. Is he actually decent or just a physical presence? 40m is a big amount of money for a limited player.

Happy we're getting a striker in though.

I haven't watched him play much but from what I can tell he's quick and strong and scores scrappy goals. Is he actually decent or just a physical presence? 40m is a big amount of money for a limited player.

All sorts of goals in the vid i watched from last season.... likes a goal on the break as well as being sharp in the box.

"Spurs fans react FURIOUSLY to the news they are linked TO Monaco REJECT"
Hmm I hadn't checked that out. 2 goals in 16 games doesn't sound too good.

Jwxn0z3.png

Almost 26 with only one good season in a weaker league - seems risky for 40m. Hope it's not an obligation to buy.

Its a good player nothing extraordinary, can be a decent back up, and i think he can fit in english football, im benfica fan.

Gold wrote this:

"However, the identity of Jose Mourinho's number one target can now be revealed."

Hopefully means deal is so close that it can't be hijacked. Let's hope he will hit the ground running like another big ex-Benfica striker Jimenez.

Back
Top Bottom