Carlos Vinicius

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm disappointed by your failure to use the phrase 'in my opinion' in that message.

Absolutely shocking...

:mourshock:
Ever thought of adding the words "In my opinion" before just one of your posts ?
I didn't say every one.

I simply do not understand how someone who has supported Spurs for many years could not see that video post and be instantly overjoyed that the club had finally addressed the need for a Harry Kane back up striker. Personally I was delighted and thinking "Yes, at fucking last, here we go now !"

You apparently were 'pleased' at the announcement but managed to curb your enthusiasm for the signing and find the time to post a negative critique of the video content.

Fucking unbelievable. In my opinion.
:mourfacepalm:

I've never made one of these threads before, wtf do I do now? :levyeyes:

Do I change the title to just his name? Does someone make a separate thread now he's officially signed?
Do I make a new thread of 'Have we signed Messi yet' and hope the same thing works again?
So many questions...

Now you can go and have a well-earned wank.

Ever thought of adding the words "In my opinion" before just one of your posts ?
I didn't say every one.

I simply do not understand how someone who has supported Spurs for many years could not see that video post and be instantly overjoyed that the club had finally addressed the need for a Harry Kane back up striker. Personally I was delighted and thinking "Yes, at fucking last, here we go now !"

You apparently were 'pleased' at the announcement but managed to curb your enthusiasm for the signing and find the time to post a negative critique of the video content.

Fucking unbelievable. In my opinion.
:mourfacepalm:

In my opinion...

You need to calm down a bit.

That bit that is 'fucking unbelievable' (in my opinion) is that you have a hissy fit over a general point that I made.

That's quite an over-reaction (in my opinion)

Maybe have a wank.

In my opinion, it might relieve some tension.

In my opinion...

You need to calm down a bit.

That bit that is 'fucking unbelievable' (in my opinion) is that you have a hissy fit over a general point that I made.

That's quite an over-reaction (in my opinion)

Maybe have a wank.

In my opinion, it might relieve some tension.
Okay you don't get it, fine. Off you go with all your negativity and get ready for your exercise thread programme. You're on in a few hours. Is that your solution to everything problematic, masturbation ?. dear me. Meanwhile the rest of us will enjoy the moment. Night
:mourbye:

Did you know there's a search option on this forum?

You can search within a specific area of the forum for words and who wrote them as well!!

Search for the word 'opinion' in my posts.

The results will surprise you (in my opinion...)

Did you know there's a search option on this forum?

You can search within a specific area of the forum for words and who wrote them as well!!

Search for the word 'opinion' in my posts.

The results will surprise you (in my opinion...)
You know there's an ignore option, I don't use it but I know you do. Do I need to apply to join the list or will you just select the button now please ? Thanks. Now fuck off !
PS
Please advise if I need to use stronger language and I'll gladly oblige.

Okay you don't get it, fine. Off you go with all your negativity and get ready for your exercise thread programme. You're on in a few hours. Is that your solution to everything problematic, masturbation ?. dear me. Meanwhile the rest of us will enjoy the moment. Night
:mourbye:

It was one comment, that's it. It's not a whole load of negativity like you suggest.

Get over yourself.

I am enjoying the moment.

I've told you that before and you keep interrupting that process which (in my opinion) is rather inconsiderate of you.

P.S. You should have at least taken the time to insert 'in my opinion' somewhere within that message...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom