Carlos Vinicius

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know nothing about this chap but if he was joint top scorer in the Portuguese league why have they let him go out on loan? GB's situation at Madrid makes his loan quite a sensible one for all parties, but what do Benfica get out of this other than losing a striker?

Lamela has paid his dues. Poor fucker has given the best years of his life to Spurs. For me, when he's done he'll be a club legend.

Everywhere you go-o-oh...

Love me some Coco.
More cult hero than legend for me , love he's aggression

EjWOBwGWAAAhusJ

EjWOGkgXkAQmgOJ
All those beautiful charts and colours... looks like an Orb video from the early 90s.

Best transfer window EVER..
You just know Bale will be permanently broken, this Vinicius chap will be the new Bobby Soldier / Vinny J and Hodgebodge and Doc will run off into the sunset together or something. Spursy sod's law (sorry Haggers)*

Well fingers crossed anyway, because I wouldn't know how to act if we actually won something.

*Edited as per Mr. Voldemort Mr. Voldemort 's rightful disapproval Fuck S***y.

Last edited:
You just know Bale will be permanently broken, this Vinicius chap will be the new Bobby Soldier / Vinny J and Hodgebodge and Doc will run off into the sunset together or something. Spursy.

Well fingers crossed anyway, because I wouldn't know how to act if we actually won something.
Don't know how I will real seeing us win something without actually being in the ground :mourweird:

You just know Bale will be permanently broken, this Vinicius chap will be the new Bobby Soldier / Vinny J and Hodgebodge and Doc will run off into the sunset together or something. Spursy.

Oh don't worry, it'll come to you what to do, let's hope you don't have long to wait
:mourthumb:

Back
Top Bottom