Carlos Vinicius

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's a ridiculous post. What's wrong with you. Ok, I used to disagree with a lot of your posts but you never used to post such clownshoe rubbish.

You've gone hunting for a 'carlos vinicius worst bits' video to try and further your anti Levy agenda.

It's a disgusting attitude and I can't quite fathom your mindset, tbh.

You want to put him on 'fraud watch' for one youtube video despite actual experts and pundits praising this signing, and despite him being a leading scorer in the portugese league.

The only one who should be on 'fraud watch' is you for pretending to support spurs.

Dont ever post on this forum again.
Won't be expecting much from him but I'll be very happy if he does well. Janssen joined us with much higher reputation and the rest was history. As a fan I don't benefit anything if he fails to deliver.

I'd put this guy on fraud watch

1:20:35 - poor awareness and close control

1:22:05 - LMFAO

1:22:35 - ROFL

1:22:45 - wtf? Could have prevented the goal with a tactical foul.

1:22:55 - brazilian Sissoko?

1:37:05 - LOL

1:41:17 - poor/lack of composure

1:42:57 - excellent Sissoko impression

Polite reply:

Please do us all a favour. Go and 'support' some other team there's a good chap.

Really curious about how good this guy is.

No disaster if he disappoints as he’s on loan for the first year, but it would be great if he works out and stays, we haven’t really operated with a decent second striker for some time.

Really curious about how good this guy is.

No disaster if he disappoints as he’s on loan for the first year, but it would be great if he works out and stays, we haven’t really operated with a decent second striker for some time.
100 %
Problem is though that A) He probably won't get a run of games, and B) It can take players 6 months to a year to settle in (Sonny, Tanguy).

Hope I'm wrong though and he can hit the ground running.

100 %
Problem is though that A) He probably won't get a run of games, and B) It can take players 6 months to a year to settle in (Sonny, Tanguy).

Hope I'm wrong though and he can hit the ground running.
It’s very much up to Jose to adapt him.

One problem with Poch was that he was so loathe to play Jansen and Llorente even when we were winning big. Jansen may never have worked out, but Llorente was definitely up to standard, and playing him more would have kept Kane healthy and Llorente sharp.

We kept running into situations where Kane would get injured and Llorente would suddenly play, having had no football for months and looking rusty as hell in the first game or two.

Mourinho must change this and rest Kane as much as he can while giving chances to Vinicius. With Son and Bale on the wings, he doesn’t have to worry about goal scoring options, so he has less excuse than Poch.

Back
Top Bottom