Carlos Vinicius

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wonder for teams that sit back and we struggle to break down we might see Kane dropping deeper and bringing on Vinnie and having him as part of a front 3 with Bale and son? If he turns out to be mustard then what do you do as a defender when you have the above happen?

I wonder for teams that sit back and we struggle to break down we might see Kane dropping deeper and bringing on Vinnie and having him as part of a front 3 with Bale and son? If he turns out to be mustard then what do you do as a defender when you have the above happen?

giphy.gif

Really curious about how good this guy is.

No disaster if he disappoints as he’s on loan for the first year, but it would be great if he works out and stays, we haven’t really operated with a decent second striker for some time.

Me too mate.

If he can push Kane that would be huge but even if he just adds presence and a few goals that will do.

But yes, intrigued to see what he can bring to the party. He could even be the critical difference.

With this player ruffling the feathers of the opposition's defenders and Hojbjerg putting himself about in the midfield then it will definitely be a case of 'No more Mr Nice Guy' regarding the team's approach to matches.
Great to see some fire and passion in the play and the tackles now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom