Centre Back Crisis !

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mr Vexed said:
we SHOULD be ok against blackburn, let's face it, they aren't exactly one of the best teams in the league.

True, but they will play a lot more long balls than Newcastle...who themselves played lots of long balls at the weekend.

Bassong and Kaboul should however, be more than enough to cope with them. Might be a case of "we'll score more than you" like back in the 90's, but this time we actually have the quality players all through the team.

elbo91 said:
Walker at CB would be a recipe for disaster. His defending isnt up to it.

Charlie and Bassong for me pls!
he's played at CB before and not done badly, not saying he necessarily should for Spurs. Point is we'll be fine at the position.

eggsoakley said:
What annoys me is people on facebook who put things like 'thx' instead of thanks. If you have time to type 3 letters why not 6.
What annoys me is people who say good night and good morning on facebook. GET TAE FUCK!

Flannerz said:
I'm worried generally about the amount of injuries we get

...to be fair, we've been saying that since the '90s!! Nothing's REALLY changed (except the quality of player getting injured now!) Oh how we long for David Kerslake or Ramon Vega on the sidelines once more!!!

Well at least Sandro and Lennon are nearly back to full fitness and should get a run out for the Rubin Kazan game. If things really go tits up at the back maybe Sandro can play at centre back.

Back
Top Bottom