Champions League 2018-19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So oracles of the qualification regulations....if we win the fucking thing, do we do a reverse of a few years ago and actually help 5th place get in? Spurs win the CL and hand woolwich a payday...typical.

Not that I'd fucking care at that point, honestly.

So oracles of the qualification regulations....if we win the fucking thing, do we do a reverse of a few years ago and actually help 5th place get in? Spurs win the CL and hand woolwich a payday...typical.

Not that I'd fucking care at that point, honestly.
Wouldn't make a difference. 5th can't qualify for CL via league position ever, only way is for 5th to win the CL or EL.

The only scenario where something crazy could happen would be United 3rd, Woolwich 4th, Chelsea or Spurs 5th, Chelsea or Spurs 6th, with Spurs winning the CL and Chelsea winning the EL. Then Woolwich would miss out on CL. But that's quite a stretch!

Wouldn't make a difference. 5th can't qualify for CL via league position ever, only way is for 5th to win the CL or EL.

The only scenario where something crazy could happen would be United 3rd, Woolwich 4th, Chelsea or Spurs 5th, Chelsea or Spurs 6th, with Spurs winning the CL and Chelsea winning the EL. Then Woolwich would miss out on CL. But that's quite a stretch!
Stretch away- Be nice to follow an open top bus parade into the Woolwich slums with a CL trophy in one hand and giving them the bird with the other! Oh heaven!

Said it in the match thread. But this is the biggest moment in my roughly 15 years with the club. Bigger than the League cup in 08. Bigger than all the domestic cup runs.

Take a bow lads.

How does the extra place get made up, or rather where does it come from in the event the winner is places 5th?

I can't see a reason they couldn't move Bournemouth back to the Thursday. Sky and PL have been bending over backwards to help the Dippers - 2 Friday games before CL fixtures. Be nice if they helped us out a bit.

Back
Top Bottom