Chavski Vs Tottenham - League Cup Semi Final (1st Leg) - Wed 5th Jan KO 7:45pm, live on SKY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Genuinely can't believe I'm seeing fans want to throw in the towel on this because it isn't winning the Champions League.

Who the fuck are we to choose what trophies we want to win, we haven't won one in over a decade! It's like choosing between shagging Holly Willoughby and Kate Upton despite not losing your virginity.

We should be all in for this. Have a word with yourselves for fucks sake.

Supported this club for over twenty years. I've seen bad players, terrible managers, disinterested teams, groups that have downed tools, every category of shit imaginable. But honestly I can't remember a more insipid and lifeless debacle in a meaningful game from a Spurs team in half decent form than tonight.

Not a single person associated with that can go home with their head held high tonight. Just a disgrace at every level. If I was a Chelsea fan, I'd be livid, they were poor tonight, if they'd played even average it would been 4 or 5.

Hope the kids play at the weekend, I need a break before I look at this group again. I'm generally level-headed but that was just an absolute shower of shite. So so so lifeless and spineless.

We have players that moan about not winning trophies and look for the easy option of going to a club where trophies are guaranteed.
Why not put the effort in to win trophies where you are?
These players have had plenty of chances to win silverware but to put in a performance like that beggars belief.
Mr Kane in particular wants to win silverware and yet he has never shown up in a final or semi final.

Our CL QF against Man City and Semi final against Ajax were the games where we showed the greatest spirit and Kane was missing in both, I know hindsight is a wonderful thing but I still maintain we would have won the final had he been on the bench.

Stop whinging and actually turn up in a major game for once.

We were fortunate to leave with only a 2-0 deficit and the tie is still not over but that is only if the players decide to turn up and stop acting like Bambi on ice.

The fans put in a good performance last night and we did our bit, just a shame the players couldn’t be arsed.

Hard, early evening game for them today, then one less day to recover before Wednesday. Makes a nice change, doesn't it?

COYS

Went tonight. Was fun until the match started. Atmosphere was ok but we’ve had much better. Think it being a first leg subdued it somewhat. Really piss poor first half. Two embarrassing and avoidable goals. But what got me really angry inside was the lack of any kind of spirit, aggression, desire… it was so passive. Emerson is way off PL quality. Sharpness going forward was bollocks. All around a total waste of a few hours on a lovely crisp Winter’s evening that should have been perfect for a competitive cup tie.

Already nervous!

Fucking hate them, but they're struggling at the min.

Draw at the bridge okay - winner takes all at the lane, that'll do me.

we can go all out, it's Morecabme on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom