Chavski Vs Tottenham - League Cup Semi Final (1st Leg) - Wed 5th Jan KO 7:45pm, live on SKY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I suppose technically, but in practice, given how much easier it is for younger women to get laid, straight male prostitutes tend to go for the high end older rich women market segment, where they are known as "gigolos" (I imagine there's a gay gigolo scene too for rich older men). "<removed>" to me is very much the sleaziest of sleazy end of the market, I'm not sure there's much hetero activity there.

Of course, I have nothing whatsoever to back this up, apart from a few stories in the gutter press and that 80s film with Richard Gere.

My understanding would have been that <removed>s typically operate despite their sexuality.

Never seen it as a homophobic slur..... just betraying one's self for money.

My understanding would have been that <removed>s typically operate despite their sexuality.

Never seen it as a homophobic slur..... just betraying one's self for money.
I'd definitely say <removed> is used as a homosexuality-based insult.

Rightly or wrongly, it's not seen as offensive to a hetero man to say he's worthy of being paid to have sex with women.

Rightly or wrongly, it's not seen as offensive to a hetero man to say he's worthy of being paid to have sex with women.

It’s not even up for debate.

Go into any pub and call a gang of bloke “a load of <removed>s”

Then explain to them nicely you mean that women must regularly pay for them sex!!
And you are 100% not insinuating they are getting paid for sexual services by older men.

Also get your BUPA up to date before partaking in this experiment.

I'm not sure you've understood my comment properly.

Currently LOADS of upper tier tickets left for next Wednesday's 2nd leg. Guest Sale has opened - members/ST can now buy 3 extra tickets each.

Currently LOADS of upper tier tickets left for next Wednesday's 2nd leg. Guest Sale has opened - members/ST can now buy 3 extra tickets each.
Hopefully I don’t get a Chav in front of me. I had a Spammer in front of me last time. He wasn’t a happy bunny though. Didn’t get his bubble mixture out once.

Then I think you need to go to Specsavers. Conte has taken us from 20th in the league in distance covered to 1st.
A lot of that is running with out possession. Everyone can run around. What I mean playing with the ball at a faster pace. Players making forward runs and so on. Look out front 3 on Wednesday they were so static. Even the commentators were saying. No movement.

His name is Maureen which is a dead giveaway for where his allegiances lie
Actually that name was chosen as a piss take. Never wanted Dino and certainly not his style of play. All I’m saying is that some of contes selections and style of play ina few games have been josesque. Is there anything wrong in saying that? Jose like to sit back and counter but at least he played gio or tangay in some games. We now have 5 at the back plus 2 holders. Infact in one gane we had all 3 holders on which Nuno got rightly skated for.

Back
Top Bottom