Chavski Vs Tottenham - League Cup Semi Final (1st Leg) - Wed 5th Jan KO 7:45pm, live on SKY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We just need to make sure we are still in the tie when we play them at our place.
We always seem to meet these in semi final or finals in recent years, wasn't we unlucky a couple of years ago lost on penalty shootout when in years previous our away goal would have seen us through.
We beat them last season in the quarter final I think via a shootout

Well if Lukaku has been dropped today, it will only bring one of two reactions.

One is he makes further noises and sulks. The other is that he goes on a scoring spree to show Tuchel he was wrong. Hope it is the former.

Completely rate Tuchel for dropping him, if the reports are correct and wish Pochettino had done even more when Rose slagged off the club.

Players are paid to play, whoever they are and not to make comments that are disrespectful to their team mates or to suggest that they are unhappy.

Last edited:
Well if Lukaku has been dropped today, it will only bring one of two reactions.

One is he makes further noises and sulks. The other is that he goes on a scoring spree to show Tuchel he was wrong. Hope it is the former.

Completely rate Tuchel for dropping him, if the reports are correct and wish Pochettino had done even more when Rose flagged off the club.

Players are paid to play, whoever they are and not to make comments that are disrespectful to their team mates or to suggest that they are unhappy.
Time proved Danny right though. Definetely not the right way on how he flagged the club to "The Sun" no less, but he was right in the things he said in that interview.

We beat them last season in the quarter final I think via a shootout
They played a few youngsters that game.

I'm feeling optimistic about where we're heading at the moment but Conte has made it crystal clear that we're a long way from the finished article. I reckon these semi-final games are going to be very tough, whether they're in a mess or not.

They played a few youngsters that game.

I'm feeling optimistic about where we're heading at the moment but Conte has made it crystal clear that we're a long way from the finished article. I reckon these semi-final games are going to be very tough, whether they're in a mess or not.
SO did we?

Our side in that match was incredibly rotated.

I like Chavs away. We always give a good showing off the pitch and wind up their plastics whatever the result. Hopefully our 4k can make a decent noise.

Only way the match today might influence our match against them would be a few injuries or bans i think of course nobody should wish that to happen that would be in bad taste i am told .

Back
Top Bottom