Chavski Vs Tottenham - League Cup Semi Final (1st Leg) - Wed 5th Jan KO 7:45pm, live on SKY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didn’t Klopp say that we just hoofed it up to Kane? When his team does the same it’s genius.
To be fair the pass from TAA for 2nd goal sliced chavs defence in two do we should be looking to put balls like that through as well. Between the FB and CD. We use to do that a lot before with son or dele getting in those positions.

To be fair the pass from TAA for 2nd goal sliced chavs defence in two do we should be looking to put balls like that through as well. Between the FB and CD. We use to do that a lot before with son or dele getting in those positions.
TBF Klopp was talking rubbish too.

Chelsea drawn 5 of their last 6 at the Bridge, would happily make that 6 of 7.

---------------------Lloris--------------------
-----Sanchez------Dier-------Davies-----
Emerson--------------------------Reguillon
----------Winks--Ndombele--Skipp------
------------------Kane---Son----------------

Semi finalists - Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea, Woolwich.

Hardly 'small teams' - What is the point you are trying to make.
I didn’t call any small teams.

The only purpose two legged semis in a Mickey Mouse cup serve is to clog up the schedule for some extra revenue and to make sure small teams are less likely to get through.

Just play the semis and finals at wembley.

---------------------Lloris--------------------
-----Sanchez------Dier-------Davies-----
Emerson--------------------------Reguillon
----------Winks--Ndombele--Skipp------
------------------Kane---Son----------------
I’d go with that said it before. Based on form and the holding type CMs we have winks and skipp with either tanguy or gio in free role to try to pick out the front two. Infact for Chelsea game having watched dippers mane and salah against their tall back 3 I’d drop Kane. Play Lucas and son up top to run onto balls passed either over the top or through the lines. If we continue trying to play style of football which basically just relies on crossing the ball from wide areas that will be neat and drink for their CMs. Kane ain’t jumping for anything and winning headers. If we had Toby and prime dele might have worked. Need pace against their back 3.

Only way the match today might influence our match against them would be a few injuries or bans i think of course nobody should wish that to happen that would be in bad taste i am told .
Not bad taste, just inviting bad karma.

Karma Hangover GIF

They looked good today played with a very high tempo, but they can certainly be got at. They were shaky at the back.

We all know our record at their shit hole is embarrassing, the key here is to still be in the game for the return leg as then I would fancy us.

COYS!

Back
Top Bottom