Chelsea Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

VirginiaSpur

"Well done boys, good process." - Ref. Hooper
Some guy just posted a picture of himself on a website/forum that I frequent. Zero relation to football. He included the message "CTID" which I take to mean "Chelsea till I die."
h5rWk.jpg

I boooed him heavily.

Note: I do not condone racism, but this guy looks like a walking propaganda character from WW2.

Oh my god. After my comments that Chelsea was ruining the league, look at what this twat writes. I believe you Brits would call it "dross."

me said:
Chelsea is ruining the league
chelsea twat said:
How is that so? It isn't like the core of the team has changed that much over the half decade with old guards like cech terry cole essien lamps drogba.

But you must clearly be an Woolwich fan or something that believes in Wenger.
me said:
By all means, let's take this to "Soccer" thread. I'd love to bitch about Chelsea and Abramovich, buying trophies, inflating premier league wages, and generally being twats.

Booooooooooo Arsene Wenger. Boooo Woolwich.

North London is Lilywhite!
chelsea twat said:
I can't deny the facts you have said as they are somewhat true.

It is true we buy success since most players acquired were of big names.

But you have a really biased view.. are you saying that there wouldn't be another FC like Chelsea in the premier league that would not have a sugar daddy supporting the club?

The only way Chelsea could become a top 4 contender season after season would be to bring players of higher calibre.. but not being a champion themselves would mean players choosing the other clubs.

Even before the arrival of Abramovich we knew money was the only way to bring us to United's level.

We may be a shit club with no history and get called Chelski by the British media but it's brought us somewhere.

You can't blame Abramovich for anything other than Shevchenko and Torres (Ancelotti's buy).

Success came at a huge price wherever Mourinho went. Not anymore with Villas-Boas.

EDIT:

Liverpool became a mid table club because of the lack of investment.. and the new owners have immediately realised that.

Speaks volumes.
someone else said:
Gareth Bale got a little over-hyped last season because of his European performances. In the league, he was overshadowed - I feel - By Rafael van der Vaart.
chelsea twat said:
van der Vaart is a rich man's Taarabt. They are both as equally whiny.

Give them both a season or two and they'll want to be sent packing like Tevez.

God I hate Chelsea fans. They have such a misguided sense of arrogance because their club buys trophies. They don't even recognize that success can be achieved other ways. Their fucking club would be insolvent without a Russian oligarch sugar daddy who they place on a pedestal. Abra is a fucking prick that is shitting on the league for no better reason than to flex his own ego for an epic troll.

I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!

VirginiaSpur said:
Oh my god. After my comments that Chelsea was ruining the league, look at what this twat writes. I believe you Brits would call it "dross."

me said:
Chelsea is ruining the league
chelsea twat said:
How is that so? It isn't like the core of the team has changed that much over the half decade with old guards like cech terry cole essien lamps drogba.

But you must clearly be an a***nal fan or something that believes in Wenger.
me said:
By all means, let's take this to "Soccer" thread. I'd love to bitch about Chelsea and Abramovich, buying trophies, inflating premier league wages, and generally being twats.

Booooooooooo Arsene Wenger. Boooo a***nal.

North London is Lilywhite!
chelsea twat said:
I can't deny the facts you have said as they are somewhat true.

It is true we buy success since most players acquired were of big names.

But you have a really biased view.. are you saying that there wouldn't be another FC like Chelsea in the premier league that would not have a sugar daddy supporting the club?

The only way Chelsea could become a top 4 contender season after season would be to bring players of higher calibre.. but not being a champion themselves would mean players choosing the other clubs.

Even before the arrival of Abramovich we knew money was the only way to bring us to United's level.

We may be a shit club with no history and get called Chelski by the British media but it's brought us somewhere.

You can't blame Abramovich for anything other than Shevchenko and Torres (Ancelotti's buy).

Success came at a huge price wherever Mourinho went. Not anymore with Villas-Boas.

EDIT:

Liverpool became a mid table club because of the lack of investment.. and the new owners have immediately realised that.

Speaks volumes.
someone else said:
Gareth Bale got a little over-hyped last season because of his European performances. In the league, he was overshadowed - I feel - By Rafael van der Vaart.
chelsea twat said:
van der Vaart is a rich man's Taarabt. They are both as equally whiny.

Give them both a season or two and they'll want to be sent packing like Tevez.

God I hate Chelsea fans. They have such a misguided sense of arrogance because their club buys trophies. They don't even recognize that success can be achieved other ways. Their fucking club would be insolvent without a Russian oligarch sugar daddy who they place on a pedestal. Abra is a fucking prick that is shitting on the league for no better reason than to flex his own ego for an epic troll.

I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!

He is just the typical Chelski supporter, they and Citeh are the same, they have no shame in buying trophies because they have no history, no pride in football and no real loyalty to the club. They are success whores plain and simple. Their kind leave as quickly as they came.
Cunt

Chelsea are not a team they're a gimmick. Don't worry about it. Just refuse to entertain them. Same with City fans. They don't count anymore.

I live near St Albans, wen't to a Sports Direct in Hatfield. It had Spurs shirts good. Woolwich fair enough. United & Liverpool fine we live with those muppets by now. But They had both City's home and away shirt in stock... Absolutely disgusting.

Isnt it amazing how many kids of that age 'support' Chelsea though. Be thankful these children will grow up and be utterly ashamed of themselves that they ever put such a hideous shirt on their backs. May their Mothers burn in hell for nipping to JD sports to buy them in the first place. Shameful.

I blame the parents. If I turned round to my dad and told him that I supported another team when I was younger, he would of given me a wallop. Especially if it was chelsea... And rightly so.

Leroy Mamrtin said:
I blame the parents. If I turned round to my dad and told him that I supported another team when I was younger, he would of given me a wallop. Especially if it was chelsea... And rightly so.
I like your dad. sounds like a decent chap, head screwed on right.

Leroy Mamrtin said:

When my wife was pregnant I told her this: "I don't care if this kid is gay, straight, bi, ...wants to be transgender, I don't care if it is religious or what it's political persuasion is. I will accept any of that and love it no matter what. The ONE thing that means instant disowning and kicking it out of the house is if it says " I support Ar****l"- She agreed......end of.

mdiver said:
Leroy Mamrtin said:

When my wife was pregnant I told her this: "I don't care if this kid is gay, straight, bi, ...wants to be transgender, I don't care if it is religious or what it's political persuasion is. I will accept any of that and love it no matter what. The ONE thing that means instant disowning and kicking it out of the house is if it says " I support Ar****l"- She agreed......end of.

I never wore anything red growing up and neither will any of my kids

i have to say LOADS of my mates are chelsea supporters due to my locality, and if they weren't my freinds, i would have kicked their fucking heads in by now. they really are a bunch of wind up merchants.

and you know why that is? it's because they KNOW in their heart of hearts that the soul of their club has been ripped out, and that CFC only now exists in name, nothing else.

chelsea supporters are really not worth getting in a fuss over. my mates were trying to give me stick over modric in the summer, so i just said, 'so what, your mum is buff and i'd give you modric to put a tread on her'. worked every single time.

their existance now, is basically getting one over on spurs or arse or liverpool or any other cunts over the years they have tried to ruin. that to me is a really sad existance.

Couldn't be fucked to read it through fear of them actually being Chelscum cunts, and me not being able to buy the minutes of my life back reading about them.

Confirm to me they were Chelsea supporters and if so I will give an opinion on it in due course.

Back
Top Bottom