Chelsea Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjTKgdrOqQs[/youtube]

More ridiculous Chelsea fans. This time they're hating on Spurs.
(Is that Les Ferdinand on the stage? wtf)

I'm very grateful to not know any serious Chelsea fans here in the States. I'm pretty sure that my one good friend over here that does support them mainly does so because he thinks Drogba is hilarious.

Same can't be said about Woolwich though. I haven't seen this one college Woolwich friend in like 4 years and we still text shit back and forth quite often.

384325_10150439696878706_514988705_8398281_2020114350_n.jpg

U uni mate posted this on FB with "Anyone got a VHS player", I replied with 'I've got a fire'. Wen't down storm, I thought we had alot of DVDs.

What about Newcastle.

Can't stand em.

Citey everytime for me. Hated them long before they had money just because of the fans. They are 100 times worse now they have money

I used to hate Newcastle as they always talked a lot of bollocks, think their little spell in the Champ humbled them a little bit.

However mine goes as follows if we are on the subject;

1.Woolich
2.Liverpool - boring lucky gypo shite, over-rated sky sports Andy Gray bum licking living in the past cunts. Almost hate them as much as Woolich.
3.Citeh - Death of football

Back
Top Bottom