Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I remember the good old days when we were shit and we'd all get together and slag off the team rather than each other.

Those were the days eh?

Now we’re good so gotta slag each other off

And Chavs, Dippers, Mancs, Spammers, Scum if we get time

Richard "fucking twat" Keys.

Let's just remind ourselves of his inside last year:
"Spurs are still short - way short of where they were last season. Again, I'm hearing all is not well behind the scenes. I'm not convinced that Pochettino got what he wanted in the transfer window and he wasn't that impressed by what he did get. Watch this space!"
Cunt!

Hairy cunt!!

Richard "fucking twat" Keys.

Let's just remind ourselves of his inside last year:
"Spurs are still short - way short of where they were last season. Again, I'm hearing all is not well behind the scenes. I'm not convinced that Pochettino got what he wanted in the transfer window and he wasn't that impressed by what he did get. Watch this space!"
Cunt!

The way he spent that most of that segment trying to undermine our win was an absolute fucking joke, the looks on the faces of the other two after he came out with some of that crap, well they were quite telling, as if they couldn't believe they'd heard what he'd just said
Can't blame them tbf, he is a bellend

Back
Top Bottom