CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

4 matches against Chelsea this season
0 wins, 4 losses
0 goals for, 8 goals against

Man, that is just so poor :contefacepalm2:

We might still get them in the FA Cup, will it be 5th time lucky :mourloopy:
Has someone ever played the same opponent five times in a season and lost them all? If not, do you get a trophy for it? Asking for a friend.

:levywtf:

Posted and then deleted on Chelsea twitter. Fucking disgraceful.

I doubt that's intentional by their Twitter admin. If Twitter was ran by fans, that would be intentional for sure though...

The person needs to be fired for sure though.

The difference in quality of the two squads shouldn't be underestimated. We're closer to brighton, everton and wolves's squad quality than Chelsea, Liverpool, City, etc. We're practically a donkey sanctuary at this point in time! :contetellmemore:
Shame we couldn't play like those clubs did AGAINST Chelsea then... and maybe get a point... or score a goal at least!!!

Under rule 627, sub-clause 4c five loses to the same oponnet in a Ueffa sanction competition is automatic qualification to the sun lit uplands of the Uefa Europa Confrence league.

:levylol:

raiden-laugh.gif

I'd like to say "Wow!" ...but that would suggest a level of surprise!
I'm not in the bit surprised... And have every certainty that whoever wrote that, knew EXACTLY what they were saying...

But hey.... At least they didn't use the 'Y-word'... So it's all just fine and dandy banter!!

Cuuuuunnnnnnnnnts!!!!

Bit harsh to fire someone over it.

For a club who are aware of the connotations of the word gas and the history of it and the fact that it's very common knowledge that Chelsea fans do the hiss sound when they play Spurs I am very sceptical

Not the first time the official account has taken shots at Spurs by the way.

Plus who the fuck says, the gas is on, bringin the heat anyway

Back
Top Bottom