CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With all due respect, you’re basically saying that 6 of their starting XI would start in ours, and I just don’t agree with that
I think they would have a chance. Webster IMO just as good as Romero as a ball playing defender, Dunk has been a solid prem level defender for years so would have over Tanganga or Sanchez or Davies. You don’t think Bissouma gets in this team or Lamptey? Cucurella would push Reguilon for a start too

I’m comfortable with any outcome, this is a free hit win our games in hand and we’re laughing

Scenario 1. We lose oh well it Stamford Bridge we never win there and we almost always implode against that scummy racist money laundering pillaging lot

Scenario 2. We draw hahaha they’d be struggling to confirm top 4, there would be all manner of inquisition and reprisal amongst the players management and Neanderthals who support them

Scenario 3. We win I’ll be very very drunk work Monday is on the back burner (sorry Sue Gray and her report can do one)
I’ll take up a.m. residence at the Perseverance (my local full of Chelsea/ Hammers) and evening residence in the Hare (my other local full of gooners and drug dealers- hello Bob) I’ll be sober by Wednesday when I start my annual leave

I think they would have a chance. Webster IMO just as good as Romero as a ball playing defender, Dunk has been a solid prem level defender for years so would have over Tanganga or Sanchez or Davies. You don’t think Bissouma gets in this team or Lamptey? Cucurella would push Reguilon for a start too

Can't agree - sorry. Webster = No. Dunk = No. I would take Bissouma and Lamptey. Cucurella is shite.

Hopefully a few in this group are sick of rocking up and being turned over by Chelsea and we actually put up a bit of a fight.

I swear we gift them a goal every time we play them. Just for once no comical defending and let’s go in with a bit of confidence.

Last game finished on a high so hopefully we can take a bit of positivity into this game. In theory they’re in disarray at the moment, can we capitalise???

Can we bollocks 2-0 Chelsea

Gonna be at my in-laws and miss this one

Seth Meyers Ugh GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
That'll teach you to get married.....

I think they would have a chance. Webster IMO just as good as Romero as a ball playing defender, Dunk has been a solid prem level defender for years so would have over Tanganga or Sanchez or Davies. You don’t think Bissouma gets in this team or Lamptey? Cucurella would push Reguilon

Seriously over-rating Brighton they are the optiome of a mid table side. If we have our first choice eleven we'd roast them. And No way is Webster a better CB ball playing or otherwise than Romero full International versus a 27 year old who has less than two years top fight experience. I get you live there but filter the water you've gone native. Lamptey and Bissouma everything else we have is better.

Everything is leading to a statement performance from us, which means we obviously wont deliver.

We're the only team for months that haven't been able to lay a glove on Chelsea. Theres no excuse on Sunday.

Get at them!

Seriously over-rating Brighton they are the optiome of a mid table side. If we have our first choice eleven we'd roast them. And No way is Webster a better CB ball playing or otherwise than Romero full International versus a 27 year old who has less than two years top fight experience. I get you live there but filter the water you've gone native. Lamptey and Bissouma everything else we have is better.
I don’t think it’s rash to believe that other teams have players that would push our squad, even if they from lower down the table. I mention Brighton as I watch them loads and they just nobbled Chelsea twice and are a class striker away of being right up there. And we should be looking at pinching the best from elsewhere in the league. Ward-Prowse, Jimenez, Podence, Raphinha, Maddison, Harvey Barnes, Olise. Just because they are from lower down the league doesn’t mean they wouldn’t improve us. Oh and they know the premier league.

So, which 2 do we reckon are missing??

Royal and who??

The fact Conte didn't say WHO has me mildly concerned... as it might be someone key! :kanehand::skippwtf2:

Mind you, did you see Bergwijn hobbling after he leapfrogged that Leiectser steward on Wednesday?? Might be him...

So, which 2 do we reckon are missing??

Royal and who??

The fact Conte didn't say WHO has me mildly concerned... as it might be someone key! :kanehand::skippwtf2:

Mind you, did you see Bergwijn hobbling after he leapfrogged that Leiectser steward on Wednesday?? Might be him...
Winks & Reguilon came off and must be considered possible especially Reguilon who has been managed for some time.

Back
Top Bottom