CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

---------------------Lloris----------------------
-------Sanchez---Rodon-----Davies-------
-Doherty--------------------------Reguillon-
----------Skipp--Hojbjerg---Winks--------
--------------Bergwijn---Kane---------------

Please just stick with 3-5-2 from now on.

I just want to beat this racist, lottery winning, filthy mob. We need the team to restore some pride against this lot. If I hear "It's happened again" I might vomit.

If we are keeping 3-5-2 and Dier is back then possibly the below.

Lloris
Sanchez Dier Davies
Doherty Skipp Hojbjerg Winks Regulion
Bergwijn Kane

I've watched their last few matches and they've been pretty pants including the 2nd leg against us, the only thing that can beat us is us, if we lose this in our head before the match then they will beat us, stand up and be counted Spurs.

Would take a point now. 4 points from 6 away to Leicester and Chelsea, I'd be fine with that. Just want us to show the same positivity with our play as we did last night, win , lose or draw, instead of going into our shell.

Chelsea are there to be beat right now. They don't have there regular full-backs, both who have have a massive influence on Chelsea's team. and the likes of Lukaku and Mount are out of form.

Prediction.

Chavski 1 - 3 Spurs

Dancing-Spurs.gif
:coys:
Dancing-Spurs.gif

I'd go the same starting XI except for Doherty in for Emerson.

Lets not throw Bergjwin in the deep end just yet, he's just back from injury.

Lucas was good too and we should have had 5 goals long before Bergy saved the day.

Unleash him on 60 mins against a tiring defence.

I've watched their last few matches and they've been pretty pants including the 2nd leg against us, the only thing that can beat us is us, if we lose this in our head before the match then they will beat us, stand up and be counted Spurs.

As I pointed out elsewhere in another thread, this is the crux! Losing it in our heads. The abysmal record against this lot is something that pervades the entire club - players, staff and fan base alike it seems.

You are right in your assessment of Chelsea’s recent form - it’s poor. You’d think that after last night our players would be straining at the leash to get out there again. However, it’s them lot at that place…

The away support were incredible last night. I reckon they will be equally as vociferous for this one. 12th Man stuff. The team need to respond to that. Hope there's none of the now officially banned "<removed>" stuff though.

They are bricking it, on one of their forums they have already predicted us to usurp their CL position and they're watching over their shoulders at ......Wolves

I swear these are bigger bottlers than us with all the investment they haven't won the league since we were at the old ground (maybe Wembley) for the money the league should be between them City and Utd every year

Back
Top Bottom