CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

is Romero back? has he played at all versus Chelsea? maybe he comes with no inferiority complex and up for putting them on their ar5e5?

Not sure I would change starting lineup, except Doc for Emerson. The team is really on the same page, communicating very well. They know where people will be and get the ball to them.

I think they would have a chance. Webster IMO just as good as Romero as a ball playing defender, Dunk has been a solid prem level defender for years so would have over Tanganga or Sanchez or Davies. You don’t think Bissouma gets in this team or Lamptey? Cucurella would push Reguilon for a start too
So if they have 6 players that are better than ours and would start on our team and gods gift to management in potter why arent they ahead of us or at least pushing for top 4?

So if they have 6 players that are better than ours and would start on our team and gods gift to management in potter why arent they ahead of us or at least pushing for top 4?
Didn’t say they were all better but could push for first 11. They also have a terrible forward line. Can’t convert chances. Shove Kane and Son in that team and a different story. Mind you it may be more about what Potter is getting out of them than individuals

I don’t think it’s rash to believe that other teams have players that would push our squad, even if they from lower down the table. I mention Brighton as I watch them loads and they just nobbled Chelsea twice and are a class striker away of being right up there. And we should be looking at pinching the best from elsewhere in the league. Ward-Prowse, Jimenez, Podence, Raphinha, Maddison, Harvey Barnes, Olise. Just because they are from lower down the league doesn’t mean they wouldn’t improve us. Oh and they know the premier league.
Will everyone fuck off about cunt Maddison!! Prick fuckin hates us, is a Woolwich fan and i don't want him anywhere near our squad. Check out his tweets about Bale/Wlishere for proof.

Will everyone fuck off about cunt Maddison!! Prick fuckin hates us, is a Woolwich fan and i don't want him anywhere near our squad. Check out his tweets about Bale/Wlishere for proof.
Doesn’t mean I want him. Was just pointing out that there are plenty of very good players in lower teams that could get in our first 11/squad. Fuck me I’m done with this forum was just trying to engage in conversation and so many petty fuckers

Doesn’t mean I want him. Was just pointing out that there are plenty of very good players in lower teams that could get in our first 11/squad. Fuck me I’m done with this forum was just trying to engage in conversation and so many petty fuckers
Relaxing Chill Out GIF by Hello All

They are bricking it, on one of their forums they have already predicted us to usurp their CL position and they're watching over their shoulders at ......Wolves

I swear these are bigger bottlers than us with all the investment they haven't won the league since we were at the old ground (maybe Wembley) for the money the league should be between them City and Utd every year
They haven't won it since our last season at The Lane. For all their investment, that's embarrasing.

As long as we give them a fucking hard game I'll be pleased, I don't want to see us just give up.
That's all we ask of them.

Just give it a go and don't lie down and whimper for them.

The last 2 games against them have been just awful performances so here's hoping for 3rd time lucky.

If Harry wants forgiveness........ Now is the perfect time to score a winner.

All will be forgiven.

Back
Top Bottom