CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mcMNT3J.jpg

Gollini, Emerson, Sessegnon, Rodon, Tanganga, Winks, Lo Celso, Gil, Scarlett

Think I read somewhere that no returning ex-manager has ever won at Stamford Bridge. There's been enough of them to make that an impressive statistic. Come on Antonio, let's smash that one out of the park!
Mkrau GIF by My Kitchen Rules

Last time i went to the bridge we drew 2 all. Adebayor scored a cracking goal for us that night. Curled in top corner.
Remember that !
‘Twas a good night out
At 2:2 the “Villas-Boas Blue and White Army” chant went on for ages !
Remember getting out of there and the queues at the tube station was irritating with those Russian Scum wanker cnuts though.
Just play well organised, follow Antonio Conte’s instructions, and go for the win like the Leicester away game
A 1:2 Spurs win !

Unfortunately, I just can’t see us getting anything from this game. It’s one thing scraping a win against a depleted Leicester team but Chelsea away is a different kettle of fish altogether

God, we have an appalling record at this dump. Why every time we play this lot regardless of form they are in, do we always fold like a pack of cards ? The 1-3 game aside, every time we go Stamford bridge, they turn us over. 35 years of this we have had to endure. Surely it’s got to end at some point ? Surely we can’t lose 3 times this season to these Cunts?

Back
Top Bottom