CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unfortunately, I just can’t see us getting anything from this game. It’s one thing scraping a win against a depleted Leicester team but Chelsea away is a different kettle of fish altogether
Scraping a win?......Scraping a win???....did you even watch the game fella??....we had 27 shots, 10 on target. Hit woodwork 3 times. Also did you not notice that we were quite depleted too?........Son, Dier, Romero....These names ring a bell?
I smell a troll.........🤔

I'm not sure Conte thinks Bergwyjin is fit enough to start.

We also played really well at Leicester, only changes I would make is Doherty and Dier in for Royale and Tanganga respectively.

I’d probably take a draw at this point. While we have a lot of momentum, our history here is shocking. This is one of our toughest fixtures of the season and one point is not a bad result. We can still leap frog them and I’d rather 5 teams going for two champions league spots then 4 going for one

Been waiting for this happen.

They’ll make token arrests to make their point.
Rudiger can point out the offenders.
Look At That Over There GIF by Outside TV

I want Berg and Kane up top. Lucas as a third, but dropping into the middle and working his tail off on defense. He’s really talented at taking the ball off the opposition and turning it into good attacking possessions.

I'm not sure Conte thinks Bergwyjin is fit enough to start.

We also played really well at Leicester, only changes I would make is Doherty and Dier in for Royale and Tanganga respectively.
Doc was shite against them last time. If we use him, we have to be pushing high up the pitch. He's no good in a back five. Fingers crossed Conte doesn't set us up that way again, but if he does, Emerson's the better defender.

Got to get this weak fucking mentality out of the way today for once. I am so sick and tired of going to Stamford bridge and getting turned over. Speak to any Chelsea fan and go on any forum, they are obsessed with beating us. Why don’t we be obsessed for once ? We can’t lose 4 times this season to these wankers. Surely the players want revenge at all costs ?

Couldn’t make this one, I’ve got a wedding 🤢

Anyone going today, make sure you sing YID loud and proud, don’t let actual racists dictate what we can and can’t say, it’s our word, a positive word and a word that means a lot to this club

Also cave some of their heads in if you get the chance

Couldn’t make this one, I’ve got a wedding 🤢

Anyone going today, make sure you sing YID loud and proud, don’t let actual racists dictate what we can and can’t say, it’s our word, a positive word and a word that means a lot to this club

Also cave some of their heads in if you get the chance
Sack 'em off.

Tell them they'll be getting divorced soon anyway.

#CruelToBeKind #LookOutForNo1

3-5-2 pack the midfield then bring on either Berg or Lucas late in then game when the game gets stretched. 3-4-3 playing Kane, Lucas and Berg and we are in danger of being overrun in midfield.

Best hope is Chelsea are over confident and just think they have to turn up to win. Well recently that is all they have had to do. 0-0 at h/t would be good and go for it in the 2nd half.

The hope that comes understandably from Wednesday's incredible finale should not give way to painful reality.

Of all the clubs we face Chelsea are by a million miles the team we struggle against most.

If there is a different outcome to the one that usually accompanies this bloody fixture it will be quite astonishing.

It is however a free hit.

All I want is that we are not meek or fearful.

Not sure we can hurt Chelsea but at least let's not be scared of them..

Going to this one today, I don’t make it to games often (certainly not away games) but I am currently on a winning streak.

I think it’s 13 games I’ve been to now and we have won all of them, dating back to the late eriksen 1-0 against Brighton under Poch.

So we’re winning today, your welcome.

Most is against us

- Chelsea have better players
- Chelsea at home
- our historic boggy team

We will need to be tactically and mentally perfect, that Chelsea have had poor form goes out the window, it’s a London derby and we don’t mentally turn up at Chelsea. Hopefully this can change.

Back
Top Bottom