CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mate I couldn't agree more. These cunts vanish down the tunnel and never get held to account. The next week its more of thr same shit. FA's little <removed>s the Refs. Always said it PL is the best league in the world and has the worst officials
Yeah but they've gotten WORSE since VAR.

If anything, VAR just made the world realise that the refs don't quite know the laws of the game.

Conte’s negative tactics doesn’t actually suit the strengths of this club. This is on him as much as the players
Are You Sure GIF by Monty Python

Right and it shouldn't stand for any big team, the league should be fair for all teams, that's my point.

Big teams get more favourable decisions and history and evidence shows and proves that.

Refs need to be held accountable for these decisions and to suggest that corruption is little more than a "conspiracy theory" is a very limited view of professional sports where it has been proven that corruption has existed in the past.

When I say corruption I am more leaning towards bias than brown paper bags, I don't think refs are fair and neutral.

If you want to say the refs unconsciously favor the bigger teams, sure I will entertain that idea and think it is something that happens in all sports.

But the idea that the league has any sort of plan, mandate, organized effort to favor big teams is crazy.

I blame Glc and Tanguy for being lazy cunts. The scouting for being shit and levy for thinking he's some kind of super negotiator when he's just an annoying prick.

Well, because we're playing Chelsea and not Leicester for starters. Its a very different level.

But yeah, this has gone to shit.
Don’t care who we are playing at least play with some intensity and pace cut out passes and so on. Doesn’t matter who you play you can still do that but we play so meek hoping to hold out for a draw. We can’t defend all gane against Chelsea who have quality players. Again we laid down and surrender going down with a simper. Pathetic! If you gonna lose go down fighting. If Brighton can play them off the park then at least we should be able to give them a game.

No idea why we decided to sit back & defend the entire match, it never works against these & we’ve learnt that numerous times. Brighton didn’t hide, got a draw playing on the front foot putting them under pressure. Surely we should be capable of that.

People blaming Conte when he has had us unbeaten in the league until today with this underfunded and frankly subpar football squad of average players.

Unbelievable, don't blame Conte, blame the owners and Daniel Levy.

It's frankly a miracle we are even in the conversation for champions league football with this team.

Please tell me, what manager in world football would have us in a better position with these players?

Always the manager, never the owners, some of you get what you deserve.

Back
Top Bottom