CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Barkley, Havertz, Pulisic and Werner all not even getting on the pitch and some of you are crying like a little girl with a grazed knee and a dropped ice-cream cone when we're not winning at this scum-infested hole of a stadium full of cunts with their team of expensive, well paid, successful, experienced footballers and backroom staff.
Everton drew there, Burnley drew there, Brighton drew there, Leeds were only beaten with a last minute pen. We're not fucking Division 2 minnows. I can take not getting a result but we' ve barely given them a game yet again.

Welp, it's the Bridge, don't expect a result there with a good squad let alone this flawed one.

Nice layoff time for us now, sounds like we have a few walking wounded and also Romero should be back soon. Hopefully by the time we're back in action we'll be mostly fit and also have one or two signings.

Still very much in competition for top 4 if we can find form. United and Woolwich are just as shambly as we are but we have the best manager. All eyes on Levy and Paratici over the next 8 days.

Last edited:
They've played three games more than us and are 6 points behind.

So either you are chatting shit or those seven players you claim are so fantastic really aren't as good as you think
Watch Brighton and you will see that those players can actually pass the ball and do basic shit. Certainly wouldn’t see any of them doing dumb shit like Tanganga today.

I genuinely believe we are massively punching above our weight so far this season. It’s like Conte said, every game we play is a massive struggle for us, our midfield hasn’t dominated a game yet this season unless they are playing against a Newcastle or a Watford.

Ah...the joys of the football.
Crazy 15 minutes cost it for us, probably on Conte for not bringing off Tanaganga and changing it sooner. We were not that bad on the whole though.

Davies, Sanchez, PEH, Winks, Doherty, Sess are not good enough to start (and not good enough as back ups in most cases). I have to mention Tanganga specifically. He is a complete and utter liability. Under no circumstances should he play again. He is not up to this level - that must be clear to Conte by now. He can't pass and he can't tackle. The biggest issue is his decision making; almost always wrong.

Maybe I am being harsh...

Disappointing, but not unexpected as the gulf in quality between the sides is clear. If the Kane goal had been allowed we may have had a different game.

It crunch time for Levy now, we absolutely have to bring in some top notch players over the next couple of windows if we’ve any hope of getting back into the top four consistently.

How do they do it.

Seriously.

How do ENIC keep talking about ambition, about trophies, about titles and glory with a straight fucking face, after seeing the entire club from academy to first team degenerate to this from peak Poch level.

Rudiger went mental at his midfield for not tracking and letting us a half a chance…..
Wink fell over himself and nearly cost us and dire just walked off. Says it all about our mentality.

Well conte choose the tactics and players. He could have kept it the sane as v Leicester where at least pressed and tried to attack. The mentality was all wrong and the team selection was a surrender. Kane must have been thinking wtf! After r the Leicester game everyone thought that would give us a massive confidence boost but he just blew that out of the water with the selection and tactics. I’m sorry but it was such a cowardice performance. When actually pressed and tried to win the ball back in the 2nd half we got into some good situations. Final pass was missing. Why bring on Gil with 1 min left?

Barkley, Havertz, Pulisic and Werner all not even getting on the pitch and some of you are crying like a little girl with a grazed knee and a dropped ice-cream cone when we're not winning at this scum-infested hole of a stadium full of cunts with their team of expensive, well paid, successful, experienced footballers and backroom staff.
Yeah I wish somebody would spend money on us!

Why can chaff like Everton, Leeds, Brighton etc give them a game and we've just meekly surrendered against them 4 times this season?
Exactly but some people on here think it’s scaralige to blame conti and just say it bcos we have crap players. Everyone knows our record v chats is shite, we can’t defend for full 90 mins to keep them our plus we play basically a 1 8 2 formation without our best midfielder. If those teams can grind out a result we should be able to do that and may be sneak a win. We had nothing to lose today but conte went for safety first approach which is basically how we played i the 2 semi finals. We never looked s or ing and never looked safe keeping them out.

Dont want to hear one word of levy next week. Thats patarics job now levy. Just sit in the corner and let football people do the transfer business and pay the rates. Traore tomorrow get done. Tuesday another striker done please. Had enough of that cunt putting us through ahit.

Back
Top Bottom