CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You slag people off for apparently knowing nothing about football yet you’re the only person on this entire forum that thinks Doherty is good enough for us

Are we all wrong or is it just you?
Bit disingenuous there Larry, baby. (Love your show "Curb etc" by the way).
Doc is a good player. He is not the worst ever player we have signed. Who agrees with you on that one?
And truth is not decided by a majority vote.
Doc is a good player. Nothing more to add.

Bit disingenuous there Larry, baby. (Love your show "Curb etc" by the way).
Doc is a good player. He is not the worst ever player we have signed. Who agrees with you on that one?
And truth is not decided by a majority vote.
Doc is a good player. Nothing more to add.
He;s not good enough for a team hoping for a top 4 finish.
His passing is below par.
His assist vs leicester came off his arse.

Id rather take a loss against Chelsea than a draw against Burnley in the race for 4th
I agree. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to beat those cunts, and you have to think that by sheer force of statistics we've got to do so eventually, but when you step back from all the emotion and consider that:

- our main 4th place contenders have all fucked up quite a lot recently
- woolwich fucked up today against bottom club Burnley
- we turned zero into 3 points on Wednesday in a fucking miracle

...then today is not the end of the world. Imagine if it ends up being us and woolwich fighting for 4th, then imagine if today they'd won and we'd drawn - we'd be in a much better mood now about our game, but would actually be one point worse off compared to them than today's actual results.

I get that it hurts today because it's those fucking blood-money racists, and that it's the 4th time this season, without us even scoring a goal, but I really hope that doesn't derail the new energy about the squad since Conte's arrival. Even up to the very last minute today we were running about - not achieving much, but still trying - that's more than many games in the last 2 years.

Of course that's not to say the squad doesn't need strengthening - of course it does, and we all hope to god that will happen to some extent before the end of Jan, and then more significantly in the summer. My point is that results of our fellow 4th place contenders haven't been great recently, we're very much still in that race, and we mustn't let today define our season - if we go and win the next 2 or 3, then I'm pretty sure we'd be favourites for 4th place (and we don't have to play these cunts again this season, so there's nothing more they can do to hurt our chances).

You're literally an idiot. You attacked me for saying there are rumours, saying I made it up. Then you find out they exist and now you state I obviously believe them because I regurgitated them - er no I did not I merely said they exist. My god you hole is getting bigger and bigger.

How old are you? Seriously get to bed and have your wee pre sleep wank over winks.
It seems to me that a lot of people are doing a lot of attacking because of the widespread disgust over today's result.
Come on guys. We're better than this. Don't rip each other to shreds.

Back
Top Bottom