Chelsea VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday the 14th of August 2022, 16:30PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Give them fucking hell!

THIS IS SPARTA.

expecting the same line up as today but Bissouma in for Bentancur.

Would rather it be Hojbjerg, but Conte seems to love him.

COME ON YOU FUCKING SPURS!

This is such as good chance.

A real tough one it should be a good indicator of what level our progress is our record against them is what it is but the lads should be buzzing and it is time to step up and win to really put us in a postion to go for honours .

Give them fucking hell!

THIS IS SPARTA.

expecting the same line up as today but Bissouma in for Bentancur.

Would rather it be Hojbjerg, but Conte seems to love him.

COME ON YOU FUCKING SPURS!

This is such as good chance.

Bissouma is not ready, just from the 5 minutes he played today you can see he is miles behind Hojbjerg and Bentancur in terms of condition. He looked like he was playing with lead in his boots and managed to get a yellow card in 5 minutes of action when we were 4-1 up.

We played them three times under Conte and each time we played like we were afraid of them. We have a mental issue with playing Chelsea, we never seem to think we can win. I hope the players have grown out of that now.

I don't expect to win there but we should play with the same intensity we did away at Liverpool and City last season. We can't just go limp again. There is nothing to be afraid of.

We played them three times under Conte and each time we played like we were afraid of them. We have a mental issue with playing Chelsea, we never seem to think we can win. I hope the players have grown out of that now.

I don't expect to win there but we should play with the same intensity we did away at Liverpool and City last season. We can't just go limp again. There is nothing to be afraid of.
I think we're a different animal this year under Conte. Fear is a thing of the past.

It wouldn't surprise me if Conte picks the same starting xi as today. I think he may start Perisic if he is fit enough, big game player with tons of experience. Exactly what's needed for this type of game. Conte preached stability last season, so yeah, one change. Perisic to start, if fit enough.

Let's see what this squad's really got.

--------------Lloris--------------
-------Cuti---Dier---Davies----
Emerson-Yves-Benta-Perisic
----Kulu-----Kane-----Son----

2-4 (Sterling, Mount - Kane (2), Son, Perisic)

Red cards - Cuti for tearing off Sterling's T-rex arms for giggles.

terry gilliam film GIF

Will be a test to see where we are at.

Title contenders like City and Liverpool would go to Chelsea and win. They are bang average and don't even have a striker.

Let's see what this squad's really got.

--------------Lloris--------------
-------Cuti---Dier---Davies----
Emerson-Yves-Benta-Perisic
----Kulu-----Kane-----Son----

2-4 (Sterling, Mount - Kane (2), Son, Perisic)

Red cards - Cuti for tearing off Sterling's T-rex arms for giggles.

terry gilliam film GIF
That’s my 11 too.

Back
Top Bottom