Chick King

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who woulda thought that going on a Spurs forum would educate me to what British chips are. They're donuts, right?
:adegrin:
I know, they're fries... I think

To be honest i walked past some of these places the only time I've ever been over there and they did look like they needed to be refurbished/demolished....sad that culture is not preserved though

This kid lighting up twitter from last night.............

If he's younger than 12/14, then I guess it's just a 'precocious' kid...
...if he's any older, we're getting into Gary Coleman territory!

*sponsored by Nike much??

If he's younger than 12/14, then I guess it's just a 'precocious' kid...
...if he's any older, we're getting into Gary Coleman territory!

*sponsored by Nike much??
He's 23.

tumblr_m54r6glqBy1r2gow4o1_500.gif

At first I was like okay, doesn't like Spurs but he's a funny kid. Quite well-spoken and a good vocabulary for a school kid. 23 though ffs, changes everything.

Loser.

:pochwtf:

fuckin' hell... I thought 16 would be pushing it!!

23... the dude wants to get proper job...
Facetwat 'Likes' don't pay the rent...

...or maybe they do these days... who the fuck knows any more!!

He'll probably have a Sponsorship deal with Nike and Christmas #1 before the year is out...

...the hell do I know? 'Just' being in *The Force Awakens & Rouge One clearly doesn't mean shit any more...

I shoulda just stood outside Pavro Ocakbasi and done a piece to camera about their Lamb Kofta (which, dare I say, is A-FUCKING-MAZE-TWATS BTW #voteforme!)

*BLATANT!!!! :kaneshh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom