Chick King

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You want chicken shops, come to Croydon....I bet we have more than the entire South put together!
There are 5 in my local high street alone, and there are only 11 shops!!

Unfortunately, they are all shit....
New addington? Addiscombe only has 3 that i can think off

They should do the catering in the new ground. Plus that local brewery supplying the beer.
They could do worse than stock this;
beer_135681.jpg

...or is that the beer you meant??

Fuck me, his own TV series!! Good luck I suppose, those early reviews had me laughing but there are only so many times I can watch a review of fried chicken nuggets before it wears thin.

So did it get knocked down?
I wish HE would be!*

*DISCLAIMER ALERT: obviously I don't mean that... I don't even know the guy... for all I know he's some kid who likes Fried Chicken, who just HAPPENS to have a camera crew following him around, and capturing his every bite...

WHICH REMINDS ME... I bought a chicken sandwich and an egg sandwich the other day... didn't know which one to eat first... b'boom, tisch!

on my recent visit i discovered they have chick king in Malta. Looks the same branding

any connection? Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman

No idea, but shouldn't think so.
Don't shoot me, but I'm not really a fried chicken gal, and I wasn't that impressed with Chick King the one time I queued up for ages to try it.
I prefer chicken and noodles from the noodle shop a bit further down.

Back
Top Bottom