Choose three clubs to come up from the Championship

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I remember a load of us chasing them across the tracks between WHL and BG stations after the 79/80 home game.
Got well pissed off before the game. Was walking down Park Lane past the visitors section (there used to be a forecourt there then before they got to their turnstiles) when one of them started to take the mick out of a Spurs fan in front of me, who was in a wheelchair. I said to the Yorkie cvnt to button it - or I'll knock his lights out. He saw the light.

Brentford - They play good stuff and haven't been top tier for as long as I can remember.

Hull City - Kind of know their manager and would like to see him do well.

QPR - Was in with the away fans to see us lose 1-0 and they were a decent lot.

Fuck Leeds.

Going to see Brentford vs Forest tomorrow, mainly to have a noodle around an old school ground with terracing before itโ€™s demolished. I went a couple of times in the 90s and it was quite good fun. Both teams are in the running for promotion so hopefully a good game, and Iโ€™d happily see both on the PL for different reasons.

Cool story bro etc etc.

Going to see Brentford vs Forest tomorrow, mainly to have a noodle around an old school ground with terracing before itโ€™s demolished. I went a couple of times in the 90s and it was quite good fun. Both teams are in the running for promotion so hopefully a good game, and Iโ€™d happily see both on the PL for different reasons.

Cool story bro etc etc.
Been to Griffin park a fair bit. Lovely old ground.

West Brom
Fulham
Forest

Leeds to fuck it up YET again. This time Bielsa will leave, and they won't be in a promotion fight for the next 5-10 years.

Leeds
Forest
Brentford

Good to have the bigger historic clubs in the top league but also nice to have a new club involved. Would love to see Luton in the Premier League but that ain't happening sadly.

We
Been to Griffin park a fair bit. Lovely old ground.
Went last night. Itโ€™s a stunning little ground IMHO. Had a seat but also got to wander around and stand for a bit. Really brought home to me how football is moving so away from the game and experience I fell in love with.

Leeds
Forest
Brentford

Good to have the bigger historic clubs in the top league but also nice to have a new club involved. Would love to see Luton in the Premier League but that ain't happening sadly.
This would be my choice for the same reasons.

Back
Top Bottom