Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming it wasn’t a huge heart attack and little to no damage occurred, would he be given medication and a device to restart his heart if it ever happened again? And allowed to resume football

wishing a speedy recovery

The state of some posters on here is absolutely shocking.
The guy had to be resuscitated for gods sake

Being an internet champ is the most important thing in some peoples lives..... Ultimately, you can only pity them really.

(The anti-ENIC pile-on didn't miss a beat for many while it was all going on too.... )

I don't care much for censoring edgy posts but this specimen needs banned forever. The images I saw this evening will be etched into my mind forever. This isn't edgy or funny its just shitty.

Thank god we sold him when we did, his Re-sale value has just plummeted 🤣🤣

I'm all for humor at appropriate times to lighten up sad situations or bad news as sometimes that's all you have, but this really isn't one of them. The guy isn't even completely out of the woods yet for Gods sake.

Assuming it wasn’t a huge heart attack and little to no damage occurred, would he be given medication and a device to restart his heart if it ever happened again? And allowed to resume football

wishing a speedy recovery

A heart attack wouldn't make him collapse like he did instantly. Pretty sure he had a cardiac arrest which will be the electronic part of his heart suddenly turning off or completely stop working for whatever reason, meaning no blood was getting pumped to his brain or anywhere else. It's almost like a switch, it's that instant.

Thank god we sold him when we did, his Re-sale value has just plummeted 🤣🤣
Jesus fucking Christ prick....

EVEN if you were TRYING to be 'funny' the 2 laugh/cry emojis prove you think the bloke's cardiac arrest was somehow hilarious.

I hope/assume you have never come near to losing anyone close to you from such a tragedy... and hope/trust you never do.

But IF you have, then I would expect better.... have some fucking decency and read the fucking room Dickhead!

Or maybe you'd have preferred he died? Cos I bet you had a cracking joke lined up for that scenario...

Honestly, sometimes the internet is so full of annonymous filth with no one to answer to, you wonder what you'd be like in REAL life!

Anyway... seems you only just turned up Ulrika Jonsson Ulrika Jonsson

....maybe time to fuck off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom