Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How fans grovel at the feet of players that fuck the team that we support will never make any sense to me. This is the second club Eriksen has done this too, most Ajax fans hate the little shite. Mind boggling.

How fans grovel at the feet of players that fuck the team that we support will never make any sense to me. This is the second club Eriksen has done this too, most Ajax fans hate the little shite. Mind boggling.

Strange how bitter fanboys still drift around the forum dishing out neg rep despite evidently not even being Spurs fans.

You'd think they'd be pleased their boy had finally been liberated.....

Oh wait:

24, 24, 13, 58, 18

The minutes the “best midfielder in Europe” has been played over eight games

Strange how bitter fanboys still drift around the forum dishing out neg rep despite evidently not even being Spurs fans.

You'd think they'd be pleased their boy had finally been liberated.....

Oh wait:
Simply responding to someone taking about ten assists.
I count 2.

Oh you meant last season?
Funny how that’s the stats people are still using while we come into the final third of this season though eh.

Simply responding to someone taking about ten assists.
I count 2.

Oh you meant last season?
Funny how that’s the stats people are still using while we come into the final third of this season though eh.

Gloves down, Sammy.... Massive wrong end of the stick there, fella!

I'm mocking a mutual 'friend' of ours (look who's hitting the disagree button above).

Absolutely shite yet again :levylol:

It’s a dilemma for me. If he does well for them then he’s a cunt for downing tools for us. If he continues to be shit then he probably was still putting the effort in for us, but getting abuse unfairly for being off form despite being such a good player for several years.

I really think it’s the latter. Whether it’s a loss of pace or personal circumstances, I think he’s simply lost his edge.

For a while there he really was something special.

giphy.gif

It’s a dilemma for me. If he does well for them then he’s a cunt for downing tools for us. If he continues to be shit then he probably was still putting the effort in for us, but getting abuse unfairly for being off form despite being such a good player for several years.

I really think it’s the latter. Whether it’s a loss of pace or personal circumstances, I think he’s simply lost his edge.

For a while there he really was something special.

giphy.gif

Great goal but look at the space and time he was allowed. With regards to your previous point, I agree but I also think not putting the effort in and not being as good as he was aren't mutually exclusive. I think he's past his peak and he's a lazy disinterested fucker.

Great goal but look at the space and time he was allowed. With regards to your previous point, I agree but I also think not putting the effort in and not being as good as he was aren't mutually exclusive. I think he's past his peak and he's a lazy disinterested fucker.

Fair point. It could be a bit of both. Thing is he always looked fairly lazy and never really got stuck in even when he was at his best. Somehow half our players just turned to shit 18 months ago.

Back
Top Bottom