Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's still a class player , despite how it ended I hope he goes on to have a successful career
Its good we got a fee for him and that he didn't go to an English club.
Sadly for him I don't think he fits in Conte's 3-5-2 unless he goes to 3-4-1-2 , where Eriksen can play as the CAM.
Inter have a very good player on their hands and they have a LOT of quality midfielders like Brozovic and Barella so I'm not sure why they're always being linked to Vidal , Rakitic , Modric and so on..

I still laugh at the first man stuff, statistically the corners that do beat the first man have almost exactly the same result as those that don't. Only 3% of corners result in goals. It really, really doesn't matter.

I appreciate what Eriksen has given us over the years, but his corners weren't good enough. Toby has been dangerous on attacking set-pieces, but without the service it's impossible to score

I still laugh at the first man stuff, statistically the corners that do beat the first man have almost exactly the same result as those that don't. Only 3% of corners result in goals. It really, really doesn't matter.

It's a complaint every club has of their team.

"Can never beat the first man"

"Referees hate us"

"Typical. Scores his first goal of the season against us"

All things that arent Spurs exclusive.

If the ball doesn’t come into the box it’s impossible to score from a corner. Having a corner not even make it past the first man absolutely does matter.

Back
Top Bottom