Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Out of interest, what are his stats for Inter like recently? Assists/goals?
He is playing well, and started more games after he decided the Milan Derby in Coppa Italia with a free-kick. In Serie A this hasn’t resulted in goals/assists, but as we know that is not the only criteria to judge a playmaker. Think he may succeed there after all.

Out of interest, what are his stats for Inter like recently? Assists/goals?

He is playing well, and started more games after he decided the Milan Derby in Coppa Italia with a free-kick. In Serie A this hasn’t resulted in goals/assists, but as we know that is not the only criteria to judge a playmaker. Think he may succeed there after all.

He’s also playing deeper, in midfield as a kind of 8 (6/8 hybrid) in Conte’s 352

Hahah, happened to watch end of today's Inter game.

His contribution was to work hard to stay between opposition defenders, so no teammate could find him with pass.
And then he ofc gave a corner kick that was cleared easily by 1st defender in first post.
Typical.

But they got win despite it and looks like he will be Serie A champion 🤷‍♂️

The grass isn't always greener was said a bit too soon. He's missing out on 6th in the premiership. Sod league titles.

Just watched his highlights for us and he was so fucking good.

Made me really sad to see how good we were and how far we’ve fallen since Eriksen was at his peak.

Miss him so much

I suppose we should be grateful that we definitely saw the best ever version of Eriksen. Not that he's not still a good player. But he isn't what he used to be a few years back.

I suppose we should be grateful that we definitely saw the best ever version of Eriksen. Not that he's not still a good player. But he isn't what he used to be a few years back.
It sort of hurts watching him now. I watched his performances with Denmark during the past international break, he looked like the worst player on the pitch against Israel and wasn't much better in the other match either. 2-3 years ago he was the standout player for them, Denmark was "The Christian Eriksen team"...nowadays he's surpassed by PEH and a few others.

With his club form, it seems like he's been better of late, although that bar is extremely low. It's similar to how we'd treat Dier/Winks after a few decent games, but it's really never good enough for the level we (Inter with Eriksen) want to be in.

I think Milan would actually suit him right now, the way they play and the personnel they have. Especially with the Calhanoglu situation right now (the contract situation).
Somewhere's gotta suit him, no? Can't let brains like that go under-utilized right? #theworldneedsmore10s

Back
Top Bottom