Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sick authorities, cow tailing to corporate sponsors.

Surprise surprise....... NOT.

UEFA are filth
FIFA and their upcoming abomination of a World Cup are no better.....
+ The sports-washing dominance over the domestic game.

As much as I love Spurs; my time as a football fan is nearly up.

Last edited:

So much for the "players request".

I’m not sure that option C (forfeit) were ever presented by UEFA. Peter Møller, DBU chairman, made it clear numerous times, on the presser yesterday, that UEFA hadn’t threatened with anything. Hindsight him and Head Coach, Hjulmand, agreed that it was the wrong decision sending the players back on to the pitch. UEFA had given the option to complete the game or play it 12 o’clock the coming day

The Danish players and staff were hellbent on not leaving the dressing room until they’d been given any positive feedback from Eriksen’s camp. Even though good news came through they were still in shock and not capable of making any rational decisions. Finishing the game seemed as the best of the 2 options since none of the players could see themselves get up at 8 o’clock to prepare for a game, knowing they wouldn’t be able to get much sleep if any at all. This decision should have been taken out of the players hands cos they were clearly not able to able to carry on, they were just empty shells moving around. Simon Kjær had to be subbed off because he couldn’t be in it

I’m sure UEFA would’ve been reluctant to come up with any other options, but I would really have liked a different stance from Denmark. No disrespect towards Finland cos they’ll always be able to get an upset against Denmark, but that wasn’t a game of football

Swedish TV just showed an interview with Pierre where he talked about it and he still looks haunted by it. Which is totally understandable. I hope that he has a fantastic holiday after this tournament and keeps talking with someone about it.

Same for Braithwaite, Schmeichel and all the other Danish players.

Denmark should just withdraw and send their entire staff on holiday.

The pressures of tournament football will not help an already emotionally distraught squad.

Go and relax and get your mind's right.

The pressures of tournament football will not help an already emotionally distraught squad.

It's a horrible situation to be left in...... In the spirit of camaraderie; they'll have all been left feeling they'll be 'doing it for Chris'.

On the contrary I think playing football might be a release for them and give them something to focus on. They shouldn't have resumed the other night, that was madness, but now that they can see he's in a much better place I think they'll be alright going forward.

On the contrary I think playing football might be a release for them and give them something to focus on. They shouldn't have resumed the other night, that was madness, but now that they can see he's in a much better place I think they'll be alright going forward.
Whilst I agree with the notion it won't be Chris' current condition that is the problem.

The experience itself is the problem and that cannot be changed.

Seeing your friend die, whether he came back or not, is not something you just get over in days.

As the medical team said, he was gone. That needs to be processed irrespective of survival imo.

Whilst I agree with the notion it won't be Chris' current condition that is the problem.

The experience itself is the problem and that cannot be changed.

Seeing your friend die, whether he came back or not, is not something you just get over in days.

As the medical team said, he was gone. That needs to be processed irrespective of survival imo.

But if they all went on holiday to relax, the thoughts and images will still be in their minds somewhere. If they are concentrating for 90 minutes by playing football then for it's duration they won't really have chance to. In my opinion anyway.

It's a tricky one because everyone processes things differently and some risk getting dragged along by 'the crowd'.

But if they all went on holiday to relax, the thoughts and images will still be in their minds somewhere. If they are concentrating for 90 minutes by playing football then for it's duration they won't really have chance to. In my opinion anyway.
That's my point kind of. It needs to be processed.

That simply cannot be done in this situation. Training to match to training to match.

They either deal with it now or deal with in 3 weeks when they get knocked out. But with less time until they're all back at their clubs.

Seeing as myocarditis is shown 50% higher post vaccination, as cited by neurologist above, this highlights a very troublesome situation…

ie. should Christian now be compelled to take it to keep playing, as some draconian thought forms suggest…

Tough moment for the world this.

Seeing as myocarditis is shown 50% higher post vaccination, as cited by neurologist above, this highlights a very troublesome situation…

ie. should Christian now be compelled to take it to keep playing, as some draconian thought forms suggest…

Tough moment for the world this.
I enjoy your posts but don't understand the science stuff!

Back
Top Bottom