Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

hahaha, whilst you posted this I've just posted my story following Muamba's collapse, at that time neither did I!!! Witnessing Muamba's collapse that night had a profound effect on me, genuinely affected my mood, he was based at the London Chest Hospital which was just around the corner from me and I found myself walking past it every day with all the press gathered outside.

I will never forget that night, really emotional and ultimately for someone that looks for control in most aspects made me feeling shit. Wasn't until I did the training that I started to feel myself again.

But tonight, it all came back, maybe more so because it was Eriksen and/or because it was on TV and that feeling of helplessness came flooding over me. Horrific.
You poor thing my heart goes out to you.

Really gotta wonder who makes these decisions for UEFA. All these rule changes and tournament changes are dreadful as well. Are the leaders just not very smart or just completely lacking in morals? How did they ever get these positions of powers when they make awful decisions?

Really gotta wonder who makes these decisions for UEFA. All these rule changes and tournament changes are dreadful as well. Are the leaders just not very smart or just completely lacking in morals? How did they ever get these positions of powers when they make awful decisions?
Little bit of both, its run by businessmen, I don't think that's there as many ex players involved as you'd think.

Saying Zest believes in a lot of horseshit isn't an insult it's a fact.

But this is the safest place for him, really. If Zest got his message out into a wider community I might even go so far as to call him a threat to public health.
It is an insult. If you're sooooo knowledgeable why not correct or discuss rather than insult?

Eriksen was so instrumental to Spurs under Poch, without him we wouldn't have played the football we did, it's just such a shame we never fucking won anything, we should be talking about how without Erisken we wouldn't have won the CL or at least a FA cup! It's not meant as an insult to him it's just such a shame that one of the best spurs teams i have ever seen live never won anything!
Any way i hope he makes a full recovery and comes back to the Lane one day as a guest of the club so we can all show him he is still a yid at heart!

I appreciate it's not a competition but Inter have put out very little in terms of updates/well wishes to Eriksen since Sat, especially compared to us, who have put out loads which is nice, I'm proud of the club in that regard.

He's very much still being treated as one of the Spurs family and rightly so.

Last edited:
It is an insult. If you're sooooo knowledgeable why not correct or discuss rather than insult?
My perception is he is a fat lardarse with awful diet who gets rather upset that I am into elite nutrition…

plus, he has some Orgonite, which I make also and he insults constantly, the guy has projection issues towards me, bless

200140824_345259730323046_7683814461552335402_n.jpg

Denmark have compiled a video of all the other Euro teams wishing him well. Quite a few current and former teammates involved in the video. Jan speaks for Belgium, Trips for England, Hugo for France, Skriniar for for Slovakia, Gareth for Wales. Also Anthony Taylor is one of the referees speaking.

I appreciate it's not a competition but Inter have put out very little in terms of updates/well wishes to Eriksen since Sat, especially compared to us, who have put out loads which is nice, I'm proud of the club in that regard.

He's very much still being treated as one of the Spurs family and rightly so.
Do they not know that if you don't plaster your thoughts and prayers all over social media then they aren't even real???

How are they supposed to get the amount of likes and re-tweets required for a full recovery if they don't publicise it dammit!

Back
Top Bottom