Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do they not know that if you don't plaster your thoughts and prayers all over social media then they aren't even real???

How are they supposed to get the amount of likes and re-tweets required for a full recovery if they don't publicise it dammit!
What a weird reach? I haven't said anything like that. I think it's nice that our club are continuing to show very public support for a player who's served us well.

thanks for your ridiculous sarcastic response.

What a weird reach? I haven't said anything like that. I think it's nice that our club are continuing to show very public support for a player who's served us well.

thanks for your ridiculous sarcastic response.
You started out with "it's not a competition but", I don't think it's a particularly weird reach to assume that there is some level of criticism of Inter there.

200140824_345259730323046_7683814461552335402_n.jpg

Awwww

Denmark have compiled a video of all the other Euro teams wishing him well. Quite a few current and former teammates involved in the video. Jan speaks for Belgium, Trips for England, Hugo for France, Skriniar for for Slovakia, Gareth for Wales. Also Anthony Taylor is one of the referees speaking.

Very moving 😢

Denmark have compiled a video of all the other Euro teams wishing him well. Quite a few current and former teammates involved in the video. Jan speaks for Belgium, Trips for England, Hugo for France, Skriniar for for Slovakia, Gareth for Wales. Also Anthony Taylor is one of the referees speaking.

What did Jan say? If anything bad happens I'll take care of your wife?

Back
Top Bottom