Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Exactly

They will come good as Christian has and as Sissoko and Janssen will!

:levystare:

Thought Sissoko looked pretty decent on Wednesday, nice to see him getting the ball and going on runs! Barring the Chavs it's nice to know other teams are dropping points when looked like a easy win, and barring us no other teams have really suffered a dip in form yet! So I'm still confident we can get top 4, and your right it is down to Poch that we are not another mid table team and even though we don't have any where as much funds as those above us, on our day we can beat any of them!
I do feel like we are on the cusp of some great years! And boy do we deserved it!!
:pochsulk:

C0ytT8TXgAAn8PP.jpg
:eriksenlol::eriksenlol::eriksenlol:

C0ytT8TXgAAn8PP.jpg
:eriksenlol::eriksenlol::eriksenlol:
A thing of rare beauty seeing poor old #joecollings123 getting thoroughly owned. Facts can be very cruel at times...

And even funnier- he believes he has hit the big time because he's been called out, had his pants pulled down, spoon fed his own faeces & is the laughing stock of the internet...

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but Christian fucking Eriksen is a brilliant, brilliant player. Loads of talk about Alli and Wanyama, but Eriksen was up there. He is a star.

I'm sorry, but Christian fucking Eriksen is a brilliant, brilliant player. Loads of talk about Alli and Wanyama, but Eriksen was up there. He is a star.

He's got all the talent in the world. What's separating him from world class is consistency, but you can say that about a lot of players.

When he's on, which he has been for the last 9 or so matches, he's brilliant and a joy to watch.

He's been right at the heart of the team again, keeping things ticking over, finding space, opening up play, and then shed loads of assists as well as the odd goal. The boy is absolutely key to our success, along with a few others too.

I say this too. He's soooo overdue for a long range cracker. He's been very close lately. You just know he's getting one soon

Immense. Always there. Always available for the ball. Never hides. Runs miles chasing lost causes. Creates & scores. If this young man was signed to a "top club" then you'd almost all be cursing how good he was & how we needed someone like Him. Enjoy this player. He is almost world class. And he's 24....

If we're serious about being a regular top 4 side, Eriksen is a great example of the kind of player we should be turfing out.
He wouldn't get near City,Utd,Arse,Chel,Pool starting elevens, and he should be nowhere near ours.
He has one good game in five, if we're lucky.
Hopefully gone in the summer.
The internet can be a cunt sometimes...
:avbshit:

Agreed - our magical pixie creator is in a great run of form, and seems to be doing enormous amounts for the team without really getting the credit he deserves. The thing I noticed last night was how often he was able to intercept balls. He's never been that strong a tackler but his defensive contribution is huge through his intelligent, elfin positioning and interceptions that put the opposing team on the back foot.

Combine that with his midfield-general command of the game, and his attacking threat, (plus the fact that when he kicks the ball sparkles and stars fly off it), he's an amazing asset to our club.

Now, if he can just rediscover his dead-ball form from a couple of years back...

This is nothing to do with his overall ability, or his recent form... but I just like the fact the other players call him Chris... Got a true '80s ring to it that has!
:eriksenlol:

Back
Top Bottom