Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think there was more to the injury he picked up around World Cup? .. Could be wrong on that date but to me physically he looks shot. It was put down to him not wanting to commit to Spurs but I wonder if that went hand in hand with a debilitating injury.. I could very well be wrong but I remember that the Denmark coach said it was a bad injury, saying that he passed a medical.

This should be given some serious consideration.

IF he thought that the grass was always greener then that might have explained his head not being in the right place.

Now that he knows that the grass isn't always greener he might come back a rekindle his magic.

MMoot anyway as we probably wouldn't be able to afford his wages and there's no way Levy would pay a fee for him
If it means dropping Winks and Sissoko to the bench - I’m all for it

He’s not earning that - don’t listen to the ENIC troll Airfixx Airfixx he’s simply looking to exonerate Levy
Whether that's accurate or not you'd imagine he got a significant bump with his move, then would probably want a further raise with his next move, especially if he were swallowing his pride and came running back.

I also doubt there'd be enough love for him at the club to want to bring him back, not to mention paying a larger fee than we received 6 months ago.

And the cherry on top, he's not exactly shown much to suggest his best form is going to return either.

Whether that's accurate or not you'd imagine he got a significant bump with his move, then would probably want a further raise with his next move, especially if he were swallowing his pride and came running back.

I also doubt there'd be enough love for him at the club to want to bring him back, not to mention paying a larger fee than we received 6 months ago.

And the cherry on top, he's not exactly shown much to suggest his best form is going to return either.
He’s never coming back here - not sure why we’re even debating it tbh

So... He wanted "new challenge"...

And he exchanged being starter and important part of the Champions League final losing side to become untrusted substitute player for losing side of Europa League final.

Life works in strange ways, doesn't it..

Back
Top Bottom