Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So... He wanted "new challenge"...

And he exchanged being starter and important part of the Champions League final losing side to become untrusted substitute player for losing side of Europa League final.

Life works in strange ways, doesn't it..
True although he will be playing champions league football next year whereas I doubt we will be playing in it again for at least 3 or 4 years at best

Need a laugh/cry button.

KindHappygoluckyHusky-size_restricted.gif

True although he will be playing champions league football next year whereas I doubt we will be playing in it again for at least 3 or 4 years at best

Very much doubt he'll be playing much football at all with Inter ... already willing to accept offers after just 9 months, it's not gone well for the lad. He will be 29 in February maybe time for that big payday in China or the US whilst he still has that "Big Name" cache ...

Seriously West Ham levels of cringe. I mean had we even reach a quarter-final this year it would still be cringe but fuck me taking the piss out of an ex-player, who's impact at Spurs improved us to a level most Spurs fans have NEVER experienced in the lives before, who makes it to a European final while we are nowhere fucking near one is truly embarrassing.

Seriously West Ham levels of cringe. I mean had we even reach a quarter-final this year it would still be cringe but fuck me taking the piss out of an ex-player, who's impact at Spurs improved us to a level most Spurs fans have NEVER experienced in the lives before, who makes it to a European final while we are nowhere fucking near one is truly embarrassing.

I think when that same player moaned and pouted his way out of the club because he wanted bigger and better things to see him lose in the final while sitting on the bench is worth giving him a little shot, especially coming from a twitter feed that isn't associated with the club at all and for fans.

If the same was done after Modric lost the WC with Croatia I would agree but with the way Eriksen acted here at the end of his time and the way he has been marginalized at Inter I think it is perfectly fitting.

I think when that same player moaned and pouted his way out of the club because he wanted bigger and better things to see him lose in the final while sitting on the bench is worth giving him a little shot, especially coming from a twitter feed that isn't associated with the club at all and for fans.

If the same was done after Modric lost the WC with Croatia I would agree but with the way Eriksen acted here at the end of his time and the way he has been marginalized at Inter I think it is perfectly fitting.
Please tell me when he moaned and pouted his way out? He wanted out the Club after playing 7yrs for us on wages x4 times less than he could have got elsewhere.

To take the piss out of anyone whilst his team are in a final whilst we get kicked out of all of ours is WEST HAM levels of cringe. Should anyone choose to dig him out at least do so from the deposition of having also got to a final at the very least.

Last edited:
Please tell me when he moaned and pouted his way out? He wanted out the Club after playing 7yrs for us on wages x4 times less than he could have got elsewhere.

To take the piss out of anyone whilst his team are in a final whilst we get kicked out of all of ours is WEST HAM levels of cringe. Should anyone choose to dig him out at least do so from the deposition of having also got to a final at the very least.

I’m on my phone so I will have to get articles about him moaning but it was widely reported he wanted to go to a bigger club to supposedly win more.

As for the pouting it was clear in the zero effort he gave in his last year with us.

it very fitting that a POS like that spent most of his time on the bench after getting the move he wanted and poured about not getting earlier. Watching that prick lose just made it that much better.

He deserves every negative thing that happens to us the way he acted over the last year he was here.

I’m on my phone so I will have to get articles about him moaning but it was widely reported he wanted to go to a bigger club to supposedly win more.

As for the pouting it was clear in the zero effort he gave in his last year with us.

it very fitting that a POS like that spent most of his time on the bench after getting the move he wanted and poured about not getting earlier. Watching that prick lose just made it that much better.

He deserves every negative thing that happens to us the way he acted over the last year he was here.
Whilst you (we) were getting battered by fucking Norwich and a drinks company and not even making a 1/4 final LOL!!! West Ham levels.

He was nothing but professional, out of form yes (the first time during his entire time with us) yet still made the difference when he came on as a sub in a number of games.

He didn’t do well to behave like that. According to sports newspapers, Conte sees him as a burden: they proposed him to Chelsea for Kante '.

In my opinion it was better for him to stay with you. He is now a ghost

Back
Top Bottom