Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AVB on Eriksen

What we did in the transfer market is in the expectancy of these players becoming world stars,” said the head coach. “I think what happened with Christian is a bit like what happened with Van der Vaart and Sneijder when they were at Ajax.

“They reached a moment in their careers where they became extremely important for the team, and the club that goes there and gets them makes a great transfer move, and we expect great things of Christian Eriksen. We would like to develop him into becoming that type of important player for us as well.

What, so that Real Madrid can tap them up in two years, yeah, we know how it works already, ta!

What, so that Real Madrid can tap them up in two years, yeah, we know how it works already, ta!

Aint much point in moaning about being a smaller club than RM. Levy et al are doing what they can to status northwards and maybe by the time I get a season ticket, we'll be able to say 'no' and it'll stick.

Despite it being Martin Jol who brought the Dane through into Ajax’s first team, Eriksen flourished under Frank de Boer, who replaced Jol on the Amsterdam ArenA bench at the end of 2010. “Under Jol, Ajax didn’t play like Ajax usually do, if you know what I mean”, Eriksen said. “The philosophy was: give the ball to Luis Suarez and let’s see what happens. I had some problems with that kind of approach. However, when De Boer came, things changed quickly.”

-
so we have another Martin Jol player in our books

Read more at http://www.insidefutbol.com/2013/09...l-liverpool-regret/99356/#xfr4b5gEYFQd97A1.99

Was a big part in the two goals today, moved the ball on quickly and accurately under pressure which is great to see. I can't really comment much on his overall play as my stream looked like someone had jizzed on the camera lens

And here's to you Christian Eriksen
Tottenham loves you more that you will know (whoa whoa whoa)
God bless you please Christian Eriksen
White Hart Lane is where he came to play (hey hey hey)

Back
Top Bottom