Ciprian Marica (striker)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yes, in this moment,in the present,i don't think he (Marica) will be able to be the first striker of the team,but i know he can do a lot of help,being a competition between him and Defoe for ex. to won a place on the bench...let's thinking a little, now Tottenham stay in 2 strikers (Soldado and Defoe) if someday one of them gets injury ,unworthy situation,for sure,for many months ,what solutions have in the hand AVB ?? just one ,and on the bench ? no any other striker? this team in system of playing 4-2-3-1 ,must have 3 strikers ,one titular, and 2 fighting for a place on the bench ,or why not to replace the first striker of the team ,when this have problems (don't score with many matches,inefficient,or get injury from long time...)
what amount of money invest Tottenham in Marica ? (zero pounds for transffer,maybe just to pay his salary and that's all...) chances to be a great asset for the squad?... 50%-50%,he could do memorable matches,or maybe not,ask AVB why he wants him ?(if press said it is interest from Tottenham in him)
i n this moment,Ciprian Marica, is no.1 striker of Romania national team,key player for the squad,and apprecieted by majority of romanian fans
I guess he could offer depth in the squad for the games in the Europa or the ones in the cup, but i don't see him as Premier League material. It's quite funny actually, because when i heard that the scum were interested in him i said to myself that they would only be getting a donkey. He was an up and coming player when he was playing for Shakhtar, but the years he spent in Germany took their toll on him.

in this moment are just rumours of press about him ,to sign or not with Tottenham, i don't know how he will do if he will sign, this topic wasn't opened by me,and i don't want to be involved in "Marica" issue anymore, i said what i do to say,,ok,you don't like it ,that's your business,for me is more important now how Vlad Chiriches will settle in London, i wish to him all the best...i heard here,he will play in the next game vs.Aston Villa (League Cup)

I remember that the next time I choose not to defend you against terrorist accusations.....

You don't need to defend me, I can deal with bullies myself (ie. profile picture lol..) - I just felt it was a bit unfair because Dan has been very friendly and informative on this forum and I really don't like to see people being bullied. Poor guy, I just hope this doesn't make him want to leave the forum...

You don't need to defend me, I can deal with bullies myself (ie. profile picture lol..) - I just felt it was a bit unfair because Dan has been very friendly and informative on this forum and I really don't like to see people being bullied. Poor guy, I just hope this doesn't make him want to leave the forum...
why to leave the forum? because if somebody is not "on the same page" with me,that doesn't mean necessary to go, i stay how much i can,some friends from this forum tagged me to give infos about him (Vlad Chiriches) starting with 1th september,3 weeks ago...because they didn't know much before his arrival, about the newcomer on WHL,and i give infos coming from romanian media press or tv...translate interviews made by him...in press etc to post here instantly...so,here the last article was about him, said that " he will play in the first 11 in the game vs.Aston Villa (League Cup) soon"...true or not we will see in the day of the match.

why to leave the forum? because if somebody is not "on the same page" with me,that doesn't mean necessary to go, i stay how much i can,some friends from this forum tagged me to give infos about him (Vlad Chiriches) starting with 1th september,3 weeks ago...because they didn't know much before his arrival, about the newcomer on WHL,and i give infos coming from romanian media press or tv...translate interviews made by him...in press etc to post here instantly...so,here the last article was about him, said that " he will play in the first 11 in the game vs.Aston Villa (League Cup) soon"...true or not we will see in the day of the match.

Thanks bro, keep the info coming! :mong:

Looking forward to a Chiriches start on Tuesday :dude:

So it looks like Marica is going to Rayo Vallecano, love the way media and agents use our club to drum up interest in players we actually have no interest in signing. I mean seriously would Levy pay a player £60k a week on a three year contract for them to be back up 3-4th choice striker at best? I thought this story was bullshit and it looks like Marica is signing for a club who are in the bottom half of La Liga.

Why did you sign up on this forum, because you were interested in Tottenham Hotspur, or because there is an Romanian connection to this club?

Why weren't you following us last season?
Doesn't really matter, imv - fans chose to support a club for many different reasons. Surely you're not one of those Tot'num born and raised, ST holder, official mug buying types or nothing else fans?

There is nothing wrong with 'attaching yourself to a club because of a player' - many chose to 'stay' afterwards and develop a bond with time. With respect - that's a poor generalisation towards someone who's offered nothing but solid input since signing up

I for one love 'foreign' signings as they bring great new posters to the forum with different perspectives and often great knowledge

Smacks of utter non story drummed up by another shady agent. No insult intended to Getafe but if the clubs his agent claimed were after him actually were after him he wouldn't be in Spain. Still give it a year or so of wowing in La Liga and he might be lucky enough to join Balon D'or winner Taarabt at Barcelona

:eriksenlol:

Back
Top Bottom