City Vs Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Win

• City

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A SINKHOLE TO APPEAR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PITCH.

I cannot see anything but a city win.
Heart also says.. Chelsea to get destroyed. Hate them

City win, need Liverpool to go from blip to full melt. If Liverpool lose to united and we're still winning its a full charge for the title. Chelsea loss would almost secure top 4 for us if we win Sunday.

City all the way, need Liverpool to go from blip to full melt. If Liverpool lose to united and we're still winning its a full charge for the title. Chelsea loss would almost secure top 4 for us if we win Sunday.

....Not as much as if City lose too.

right now there's indeterminacy of choice here. Only after the Liverpool match there's a clear rational alternative
If Liverpool win, city can win as well as their standing doesn't matter as we'll have to leapfrog both to first anyhow, it matters not.
If liverpool draw we should want a city draw\loss
If Liverpool lose we need the chavs to win.

But we may want a City win regardless just to shake off liverpool's confidence.

right now there's indeterminacy of choice here. Only after the Liverpool match there's a clear rational alternative
If Liverpool win, city can win as well as their standing doesn't matter as we'll have to leapfrog both to first anyhow, it matters not.
If liverpool draw we should want a city draw\loss
If Liverpool lose we need the chavs to win.

But we may want a City win regardless just to shake off liverpool's confidence.
Your last point is the only reason for wanting a City win IMHO,at this moment in time, anyway.

City win please

Yes I'm looking down. If we had a stronger squad I'd look up.

At the moment it's about making top 4, and then hopefully Pool not winning the league.

Back
Top Bottom