Cleveland Spurs (US supporters groups)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, with most of the Supporters groups in the US being centered in the major cities (Chicago, New York, LA) a decent number of Spurs over here in the States are being left out.. I had the pleasure of stumbling upon a pub in Cleveland, Ohio that had been showing Spurs matches and had a good following. The following was much more than I could of ever thought. Great lads, great atmosphere. Songs rather we are up or down. The way it should be. We are trying to get the club to add us to the official Supporters Group to get the word out to Spurs fans in Northern Ohio. If I just happened to stumble upon this place, then I know there are others out there that need to know.

http://www.facebook.com/ClevelandSpurs

I know this doesn't apply to most of you, but thanks for putting up with me.. I want nothing but the best support over here. The people who sing for the shirt no matter what. That's what we have in Cleveland, and if there are any Ohio Spurs on here, we need them to sign up!

Hey Cory as we talked about at the Everton match I'm not on face book but if you need the numbers I can always sign up my fake dog. We have a few others on here that go to Old Angle as well COYS

Back
Top Bottom