Combatting racism in football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You agreed with the post that did say they didn't exist, that's why you are tagged!!

This was before KO (which is EXACTLY what I communicated in the thread).

I never said the video had any racial abuse in it!! I said I had a mate that was racially abused at Wembley. YOU and your little chums all said I was lying about having a mate at the game. Well here is my mate at the game.
Fair do's, you had a black mate who went to the game. I had a white mate who went to the game, must make me a racist?.....🤷‍♂️.....but i digress.
How can anyone know if they were racially abused or not, there's fuck all on that video. Why would anyone take your word for it? You have an agenda. Again please quote where i said you were lying about having a mate at the game??....like I'd give a rats arse.....🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I dont think because they are pundits and not presenters excuses the lack of response. Any sane human would have called it out or at least apologised. But there was nothing.
They called it out with their bamboozled and dumbfounded stunned reactions- they are not seasoned media professionals - it’s not like Des Lynham was hosting the show or are you claiming they likely agreed with the caller? Maybe you want them sacked?

They called it out with their bamboozled and dumbfounded stunned reactions- they are not seasoned media professionals - it’s not like Des Lynham was hosting the show or are you claiming they likely agreed with the caller? Maybe you want them sacked?
I don't understand why you're being so demeaning. No one here thinks it was nice. No one here thinks it was dealt with well. End of...

I don't understand why you're being so demeaning. No one here thinks it was nice. No one here thinks it was dealt with well. End of...
I don’t agree.

There is the absolute necessity to call out the bloke that phoned in to TalkSPORT talking bollocks; yet even in his case, he’s probably just a sad and sorry old fart that even today doesn’t realise he offended anybody; but the focus here is wrongly on the presenters and their apparently not reacting appropriately; well I listened to the full radio broadcast on the TalkSPORT app and the TalkSPORT listen again function - The whole phone call was not heard on the radio as it was dumped in its entirety and that is good enough for me!

I don't understand why you're being so demeaning. No one here thinks it was nice. No one here thinks it was dealt with well. End of.
I don’t agree.

There is the absolute necessity to call out the bloke that phoned in to TalkSPORT talking bollocks; yet even in his case, he’s probably just a sad and sorry old fart that even today doesn’t realise he offended anybody; but the focus here is wrongly on the presenters and their apparently not reacting appropriately; well I listened to the full radio broadcast on the TalkSPORT app and the TalkSPORT listen again function - The whole phone call was not heard on the radio as it was dumped in its entirety and that is good enough for me!
I don't agree. I can't work out what you're saying.

Fair do's, you had a black mate who went to the game. I had a white mate who went to the game, must make me a racist?.....🤷‍♂️.....but i digress.
How can anyone know if they were racially abused or not, there's fuck all on that video. Why would anyone take your word for it? You have an agenda. Again please quote where i said you were lying about having a mate at the game??....like I'd give a rats arse.....🤷‍♂️

Yes, you are digressing.

I don't know how I can prove they were racially abused you and your girlfriends made it all about the fact that I was lying about having a mate that was there, who I said was racially abused. If you don't want to believe it then that's up to you. But does beg the question why you are even in a public forum trying to debate something with people who you think are lying with every post they make. Maybe everyone should just call you a liar in every post you make. That's not how to have discourse on a forum because it then becomes personal and no one is talking about the subject matter, it's why threads then get locked. It's utterly pointless.

Now please do to the forum and thread a favour and stop with this.

Yes, you are digressing.

I don't know how I can prove they were racially abused you and your girlfriends made it all about the fact that I was lying about having a mate that was there, who I said was racially abused. If you don't want to believe it then that's up to you. But does beg the question why you are even in a public forum trying to debate something with people who you think are lying with every post they make. Maybe everyone should just call you a liar in every post you make. That's not how to have discourse on a forum because it then becomes personal and no one is talking about the subject matter, it's why threads then get locked. It's utterly pointless.

Now please do to the forum and thread a favour and stop with this.
And you could also do us all a favour. Take it to DMs mate. Fwiw I dunno why you argued with people so long about it. Slap them on ignore and move on

And you could also do us all a favour. Take it to DMs mate. Fwiw I dunno why you argued with people so long about it. Slap them on ignore and move on
Please butt out mate. I've made my stance on this very clear with admin a few posts back, who basically greenlighted this without me wanting to get involved. No disrespect intended mate but I will take my queues from admin & not you.

Please butt out mate. I've made my stance on this very clear with admin a few posts back, who basically greenlighted this without me wanting to get involved. No disrespect intended mate but I will take my queues from admin & not you.
So I can't discuss your post in a public forum? Interesting concept...I think you AND the other party have been culpable in this back and forth so I found it hypocritical for you to call them on it and suggested a plan of action that suits everyone.

No disrespect intended mate but maybe your cues could come from other users of this public forum as well as admin.

I won't butt out so I suggest if you want others to not interject that you continue your conflict.in DMs...
Jeez.

Back
Top Bottom