Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fitting that Terry's final action in a Chelsea shirt is a red card
Does that mean he won't be able to join in with the "We beat Spurs 2-2" Open Top Bus parade dowm Kings Rd next weekend...?

Maybe it's cos he had to dash off early enough in time to make Leicester's PL Trophy presentation ceremony???!
Wes Morgan won't get a fucking look in!

If you've ever heard his commentary on TalkShite it's pretty obvious he's not Spurs. Also the fake disagreements with Collymore is working its arse off. Verdict? Massive cunt.

If you've ever heard his commentary on TalkShite it's pretty obvious he's not Spurs. Also the fake disagreements with Collymore is working its arse off. Verdict? Massive cunt.
I used to rate his commentary, then in a build up to a game against us at the Lane he repeatedly spoke of "3 point lane", ignoring the fact in recent times they rarely come away with all three points. He seems to count draws as wins. And if anyone has heard his commentary of Chav U21 games with uncle festa, fuck me genuinely the most biased I have ever heard. He is a cunt

Posted this earlier, so good I'll post it twice...

Well, clearly they drew their cup final 2-2 Monday and this was the performance after the Lord Mayor's show.

However, let's reflect today how John Terry must be so very proud, his boyhood club kicking on like they have, he can raise a glass and lift his head.... Ok it's a shame they lost at home to Swansea today but they are in the top 6 and might stay around there, best performance in the Terry generation for them...

Obviously JT's other club are just shit and not much needs to be said aside from they were shit when he chucked it in at the Spammers to go get fondled by Graham Rix and they are shit today despite spending 1 billion pounds, so nothing lost and nothing gained there...Terry leave the club in a worse state than the year he made his debut, what a lovely thing to be able to type.

I expect Terry to be at Upton Park ( or is it the Boylen Groud that's the copy righted name ?) Wednesday night, in full kit when West Spam are crowned "Champions of London", he likes to bath in the glory of others....

The thing I love most about JT is the image of him going up the steps of Wembley in 2008 to collect his medal....I have a feeling he runs down the steps, gets changed into a Spurs shirt & tries to sneak into our winners pictures, he's done it before....

I hope I am around still in 2026 when the Sun on Sunday's headline reads "ex England Captain, bankrupted by whore addiction. 26 Stone JT confesses all"....hardly brand Beckham is he ! Bye bye JT.

Fitting that Terry's final action in a Chelsea shirt is a red card
Which I screenshotted to immortalise forever on my camera roll...

xdm18XE.png

Fitting end. Just like 6-1 for Slippy

We are a bit on the fence with this one what a leader a true club legend ................FUCK OFF TERRY is a son of a shoplifting drug dealing bunch of caravan dwelling cunts that bred a RACIST SHAGGING NO MORALS CUNT THAT IS A STAIN ON THE UNDERPANTS OF THE WORLD ,GLAD YOUR BANNED YOU ARROGANT BASTARD FASCIST CHAV ........TOTAL CUNT . A young TERRY on holiday dad is banged up again .
1339290.jpg

Win/Win for us.

Sure it was fitting that his last action would have been a red card, but he's also past it now and their entire defense has been a liability.

If Terry wanted to continue contributing to Chelsea then his best place now would probably be on the coaching staff. If they feel obligated to keep him in defense next year then it will hamstring their attempt to rocket back up the table.

Win/Win for us.

Sure it was fitting that his last action would have been a red card, but he's also past it now and their entire defense has been a liability.

If Terry wanted to continue contributing to Chelsea then his best place now would probably be on the coaching staff. If they feel obligated to keep him in defense next year then it will hamstring their attempt to rocket back up the table.
Oh, I agree he's a liability at this point, but I also wish the cunt would just go away.

Oh, I agree he's a liability at this point, but I also wish the cunt would just go away.

I said it on here before, and after his not on my watch comment (in reference to our record of not losing at home to us), I feel even stronger that I want him to stay for a bit yet. I want to beat them at their place with Terry as captain, and I want us to fucking humiliate them, to leave him in tears. Better chance of that now than ever in Terry's whole career. After the last match against them, if we do actually start off dominating them and getting an early goal or two, I could see us going for the throat and look to hammer them:bentalebscream:

Back
Top Bottom