Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Contract extension for Terry?

:kanehand:
"Happy days", says H Kane.

EDIT: In all seriousness, it would be just like Terry to have deliberately have got two stupid late yellow cards knowing a three game ban would result, forcing the Chelsea hierarchy to give him an extension. The outcry from the Chav fans would have been huge.

And Terry is, after all, a thunder cunt of the highest order.

Last edited:
Great more motivation to shove his arrogant twitter account up his racist ass total cunt . DO NOT RESUSCITATE
b746caad94756a7472c200173de1b42c.jpg

terry,if such a legend and he is a Chelsea man the prick could play for nothing? Would maybe earn more respect? Or donate it to charity! Sure he's no down to his last shilling!
I've heard he is. Had to sell his last house because he was in so much debt. Think it was even mentioned on a recent podcast that he had three mortgages on it.

In that case surely he'll end up in China

Trouble is most of his teammates will look the same to him

:angryscouser:

I Didn't even realise that Chelsea had finished 10th?

I didn't watch any sports programme or look at any websites after yesterdays fuck up. I've been taking the piss out of chav's all day saying at least we didn't finish 9th..:goonermong:

Despite signing a new contract, I hear that John Terry has already made plans for his life after football. He's actually gone and funded a new school, where he will help teach, to be a part of improving understanding of society among youths.

designfejl18-0Jzhei_oP4gsZyOCVsoC4g.jpg

[QUOTE="VirginiaSpur, post: 1020288, member: 210
O45358M.png
[/QUOTE]
Every time I see that photo I think how genuinely ashamed, disgusted and angry I would be if I saw a Spurs fan doing that with his daughter at WHL.

[QUOTE="VirginiaSpur, post: 1020288, member: 210
O45358M.png
Every time I see that photo I think how genuinely ashamed, disgusted and angry I would be if I saw a Spurs fan doing that with his daughter at WHL.[/QUOTE]
pretty sure that photo has been outed as fake a long time ago. Although it is entirely believable so fuck it
P

Back
Top Bottom