Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Imagine. Chelsea seized, unable to participate, and all achievements since Roman took over wiped from records.

*South Park spunky computer.jpg*

Imagine. Chelsea seized, unable to participate, and all achievements since Roman took over wiped from records.

*South Park spunky computer.jpg*
Lt+tom+hanks+celebrating+later+_7526c922f1051459048989b03a30acbd.gif

Yep I still remember them singing "You Got Battered You Got Battered In Seville" to us.....fuck em

I didn’t personally get clumped in Seville but did see some pretty bad stuff. I did get elbowed in the face by some Wanky little steward in Dortmund because he was backed by 3 riot cops.
Never have I ever wanted to rip someones head off so much.

Here's some racist-bashing eye candy for you.

So the film that a fan didn't upload to Chelsea, the one where they are waiving a Spanish flag in the faces of the Catalan security whilst singing you'll always be Spain, Barcelona you'll always be Spain.

Still not what security (I'm calling them security because they have that written on their hi-viz, they are plod then same thing applies) should do but................

Chelsea fans sing “you’ll always be in Spain”.

Guardiola wears his poncey little ribbon.

Both sides of the same coin to me.

So the film that a fan didn't upload to Chelsea, the one where they are waiving a Spanish flag in the faces of the Catalan security whilst singing you'll always be Spain, Barcelona you'll always be Spain.

Still not what security (I'm calling them security because they have that written on their hi-viz, they are plod then same thing applies) should do but................

Perhaps a retweet of that video to the Chav account just to add some balance...

Chelsea fans in “acting like cunts” shocker.

I guess this guy at The Shed End has a point.

Well pleased with today’s results beating Leicester and the draw. It’s great we’ve avoided Spurs, I hate being near that vile club with their delusional racist scumbag fans. Really hope United beat them,whilst I don’t want to lose a Final ever it would be easier to United than the Scum from Three Point Lane. God they’ve got home advantage but it won’t stop them moaning and being bitter twats.

Here are some of our delusional racist scumbag fans preventing a black man fro... no wait: why are our fans chanting 'Chelsea'? :pochfacepalm:

Putin CRACKDOWN as Theresa May could target Russian oligarchs
PREMIER League football could be rocked to its core by a crackdown on wealthy Russian oligarchs linked to President Putin.

Putin CRACKDOWN as Theresa May could target Russian oligarchs
Fit and proper my arse.

Mr Abramovich’s lawyer, Jonathan Sumption, QC, admitted that the auction that gave his client control of the Russian energy giant Sibneft was “rigged”.

Economist Paul Gregory has described the sale of Sibneft as “the largest single heist in corporate history and a lasting emblem of the corruption of modern Russia”.

Back
Top Bottom