Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Their fans bleating that Conte saw the FA Cup as an excuse to field a weakened team and throw top-4 on purpose...

Glorious!

Dcyizg4WsAA_B5g

From BBC match report of their game v Huddersfield;

“Chelsea must now win away at Newcastle on Sunday and hope Liverpool lose at home to Brighton to qualify for the Champions League.”

Now, I knew that already, but seeing it up there on auntie beeb....

:dembelelol::allitongue::eriksenlol::levylol::sonlol::vert::wanyama:

:dembelefingers:

I'm actually quite happy at the thought they are soon gonna be playing away from the bridge and will have to play up to 152+ games over there at wemble for just over 4 years. It could have such a detrimental effect on them

:eriksenlol::dude:

From Football365 winners & losers...

Ross Barkley
He’s played 54 league minutes since joining the club, and he remained on the bench when Chelsea were desperate for creativity and drive in order to force a winner. This has been a ludicrous waste of everyone’s time.

Still I’m sure that £150k pw he’s earning is easy money.

From Football365 winners & losers...

Ross Barkley
He’s played 54 league minutes since joining the club, and he remained on the bench when Chelsea were desperate for creativity and drive in order to force a winner. This has been a ludicrous waste of everyone’s time.

Still I’m sure that £150k pw he’s earning is easy money.

Yet some fuckers just wouldn't hear of it during the trf window(s).

Back
Top Bottom